Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigosa View Post
    After Avatar, and Gag Order you are still complaining? I mean seriously?
    Learn not to pay attention to, or at least reply to, cry nerf threads. People who make them don't care about balance. In any way, shape or form. They don't want something to be fair - they just plain don't want to have to deal with it.

    For as many tears as players make over Gag Order, the tsg team in the bnet finals was just straight fisted by wizard cleave.
    be ready to sacrifice who you are now, at any moment, for who you will become

  2. #42
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    449
    Eh, I play a Rogue, and I disagree. I don't think Shockwave is the part of warriors that are out of balance at the moment. Leave shockwave as it is...

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Learn not to pay attention to, or at least reply to, cry nerf threads. People who make them don't care about balance. In any way, shape or form. They don't want something to be fair - they just plain don't want to have to deal with it.

    For as many tears as players make over Gag Order, the tsg team in the bnet finals was just straight fisted by wizard cleave.
    Well if they don't want to deal with it why start a thread about it just remain silent or just quit or move on. As for the final it was an amazing final I loved it!!!!!

  4. #44
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    Don't make pvp imbalanced because PVE


    sincerely a PvPer


    oh wait
    This is a PVE based game. From the start the game was designed around PVE. As shown by the inability to use lust in arenas, or the 50% instead of 100% armor reduction granted by CS, the ability of Blizzard to change how certain spells and abilities work in one area but not the other is FAR superior to nerfing/changing how a mechanic work because of an imbalance on either side of the PVE/PVP spectrum. In a PVP setting? Make shockwave work one way, or avatar. In a PVE? Make heroic throw silence the mob for 3 second. Far better than this BS.

  5. #45
    I don't think Warriors controll would be so bad if their damage wasn't so Op. All Blizzard needs to do is tone down warrior burst and they should be fine.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSpaztic View Post
    Actually, yes it would have an impact on pve.

    You cannot dodge/parry/block while casting spells, effectively making this a useless talent for Prot.
    Let's not forgot spell pushback which would effectively make it a longer cast time for pve Prot Warriors.
    Not that I think a cast time on Shockwave is a good idea, but it's not like they couldn't easily exempt it from spell pushback. And inability to dodge/parry/block. Did Slam used to stop you dodging/parrying/blocking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •