Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Quitting wow by getting banned

Is anyone else used this method to quit? I myself kind of wasnt a wow addict of anything, but often I found myself just "accidentally" always playing too much that I initially wanted to play, it just was like time was flying in game. So I admitted to myself that I had a problem with this game, and even if kept few days breaks it just was too fun to log in every now and then and play again, so dropping a subscription would not be a solution since I liked to play every now and then, but that same shit happened again and again that just spent too much time. So finally I understood that I cant get off this game other than being permabanned, as I hate leveling, I would never ever level another char to max level, so just spammed random bullshit, like racial slurs and random bullshit in chat for some time, after initial bans were like 3h, then 72h, and bam finally perma ban. Getting that ban felt like euphoria, finally I had gotten out of this game and found my life quality was a lot better.

"Quitting by getting fired." What similar about them? Stupid people do them.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

if i wanted to get banned i would not do it with insults.. but with a speedhack or something fun...

insulting to get banned is just.. meh boring.. ^^

Deleted
    Nice to hear. Good luck mate.

Something tells me you will be back asking how to get your account back from a perma-ban. Don't get me wrong, I am happy you are prioritizing real life over WoW but I have my doubts about you staying away when you require another party (other than yourself) to quit. Good luck though where ever life takes you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    if i wanted to get banned i would not do it with insults.. but with a speedhack or something fun...
    Yeah considered this, but the sites u get speedhacks from can contain viruses and other shit, so wouldnt bother with that really.

lol you are proud you needed to get banned to quit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Something tells me you will be back asking how to get your account back from a perma-ban.
    Well dont think so, coz it was me who initiated the ban on purpose so no, I wouldnt ever contact them to revoke the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandareeni View Post
    Yeah considered this, but the sites u get speedhacks from can contain viruses and other shit, so wouldnt bother with that really.
    lol.....I don't know what to call this? Irony? Sticking with stupid I think.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandareeni View Post
    Cheat engine have a speed hack mode, but it will get you banned within seconds of you turning it on

Deleted
    Why not just delete your character(s)?

Deleted
    Sorry I dont know anythin bout cheats..

10+ Year Old Account
    you say you werent an addict when you couldnt stop going back to the game after knowing it was bad for you. you were an addict. good for you though getting banned

I quit by calling blizzard and having them permanently delete my battle.net and any personal information, game, etc... that was in it. I felt so good knowing the account was completely deleted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    you say you werent an addict when you couldnt stop going back to the game after knowing it was bad for you. you were an addict. good for you though getting banned
    Maybe so, well it's over now.

Quote Originally Posted by admeteora View Post
    I quit by calling blizzard and having them permanently delete my battle.net and any information, game, etc... that was in it. I felt so good knowing the account was completely deleted.
    And then you hang around a WoW based fan site. Good god.....keep em coming folks.

Tbh, I enjoy playing but my work loads to much, so I dont play as much, but I still log in around this time at night, and even now I think its time wasted with the shit ive got to do in rl, so when I go home next weekend, Im leaving my authenticator at home problem solved

in your case if your living at home, give it to your folks to look after if you have one, unplug and replug the router - problem solved,

Last year I had more will power not to log on for 5 months even with my authenticator next to my bed because I had a woman MOTIVATION!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Geez if you want to play the goddamn game, then just play it!

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    And then you hang around a WoW based fan site. Good god.....keep em coming folks.
    Well mmo champ isn't just about wow. I like the fun stuff side of the forum a lot and sometimes very interesting threads come out that aren't related to wow. I also read the guild wars 2 forum once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    tbh when I came off for a small break I still came here daily to browse and see how far mop was progress wise, chat a bit on off topic give my thoughts here and there
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate