Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
... LastLast
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    when a squirrel invents sliced bread, get back to me.
    i say we nuke em now

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So when are we sending in the inspectors to check Israel for nukes?
    Won't let us in to take a look.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  3. #223
    Yet the only country who actually used nuclear weapons are those who are denying Iran to develop nuclear energy.

    Fuck logic much ?

  4. #224
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    20,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimon View Post
    This stereotype is even more false than the one you claim is pure propaganda. There is no reason for Iran to get nuclear weapons, they should put the money in education and maybe buy civil rights, they need those badly.. And the fact that other countries have them is no reason to get them. Or they are afraid the arab spring movement reach their land too? Well it should.
    Google the Samson option, Israel is prepared to use nukes if things go bad.

  5. #225
    Scarab Lord Noobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,001
    Who cares that Iran gets nuclear weapons. If you don't want to get nuked by Iran, then don't provoke them into doing it. They have as much of a right to them as any other nuclear armed nation.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    Yet the only country who actually used nuclear weapons are those who are denying Iran to develop nuclear energy.

    Fuck logic much ?
    Well... someone had to be first.

    It's not like we're proud of it. And, much like a drunk driver who accidentally killed someone, we're doing our best to stop others from making the same mistake.

  7. #227
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Won't let us in to take a look.
    Well yes, I believe that was what Pulina was getting at. Anyone with a little common sense will translate that into the knowledge that Israel has nukes, or at least the tech to build them in a heartbeat if it wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  8. #228
    Mechagnome Sealed Shut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pyro, Ohio
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    So you need to occupy an entire country to try and control a tiny portion of the population?
    what does that have to do with anything. you simply wanted to know why attack country X instead of Y because most of them came from Y not X. the answer is because they lived and trained in X not Y.

    YOU said
    Revenge would be going after the nation mostly behind it
    Last edited by Sealed Shut; 2012-11-16 at 09:19 PM.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    1) Use of the nuke save more lives than it killed.
    2) It demonstrated the power of the weapon, to discourage such use in the future.
    you are fucking stupid


    Infracted.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-16 at 09:21 PM.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by variant126 View Post
    you are fucking stupid
    Actually its probably true...sorry to blow your mind.

    Also - nobody commented on my whole "Invading Canada" comment. We get most of our oil from them so...anyone want to bite?

  11. #231
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Well... someone had to be first.

    It's not like we're proud of it. And, much like a drunk driver who accidentally killed someone, we're doing our best to stop others from making the same mistake.
    Driving drunk is not the same as having nukes. Maybe to using nukes in a war, but not to having them.

    Drinking is not a crime, as long as you're not breaking the law, it's perfectly legal. The same applies to nukes.

    And fine, if we want to try and persuade Iran into not developing nuclear weapon, great! If they agree, great! But using our political might, our international influence, and threats of war is not great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    It is the opposite, Netanyahu wants to attack Iran as soon as possible. I doubt that Iran will ever initiate a war of aggression against Israel.
    This is soo wrong, I can mention several attacks that are performed or supported by Iran, does the Munich Olympic games ring a bell to you?
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

    Albert Einstein

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    Yet the only country who actually used nuclear weapons are those who are denying Iran to develop nuclear energy.

    Fuck logic much ?
    A country is the same as it was 70 years ago?

    What was that about logic?

  14. #234
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So when are we sending in the inspectors to check Israel for nukes?
    Isn't it well known that Israel has nuclear weapons? Last I heard they could have up to 500 of them, but no one knows because they don't report it to the agency that the rest of the nuclear countries reports their numbers to.

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Who cares that Iran gets nuclear weapons. If you don't want to get nuked by Iran, then don't provoke them into doing it. They have as much of a right to them as any other nuclear armed nation.
    Then why are they provoking others?

  16. #236
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    20,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon8 View Post
    Isn't it well known that Israel has nuclear weapons? Last I heard they could have up to 500 of them, but no one knows because they don't report it to the agency that the rest of the nuclear countries reports their numbers to.
    Isreal is exempt from rules other countries have to follow it seems.

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Google the Samson option, Israel is prepared to use nukes if things go bad.
    well they are cornered by countries that want their elimination, i don't support the use of nukes in any situation but prevention strikes (not by nukes) are justified in that case, aren't you military? don't you know this?
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

    Albert Einstein

  18. #238
    Mechagnome Sealed Shut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pyro, Ohio
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Who cares that Iran gets nuclear weapons. If you don't want to get nuked by Iran, then don't provoke them into doing it.
    You... should not... be allowed to post.

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon8 View Post
    Isn't it well known that Israel has nuclear weapons? Last I heard they could have up to 500 of them, but no one knows because they don't report it to the agency that the rest of the nuclear countries reports their numbers to.
    Which would make those Nuclear weapons Illegal. Meaning Israel should be a target to disarm.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Driving drunk is not the same as having nukes. Maybe to using nukes in a war, but not to having them.

    Drinking is not a crime, as long as you're not breaking the law, it's perfectly legal. The same applies to nukes.

    And fine, if we want to try and persuade Iran into not developing nuclear weapon, great! If they agree, great! But using our political might, our international influence, and threats of war is not great.
    Better than doing nothing...Nev Chamberlain much?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •