10+ Year Old Account

Request: Route to Halfway Hill at LvL 85

I'm looking for a route that I can take to get to halfway hill on my alts, from either the starting area of Pandaria or 2 Shrines. A lot of ways I've tried runs me into huge high cliffs that either I can't climb nor jump down.

I've seen many Tillers guide mentioning to get your alts there for the extra Gardening slots, but nothing mentioning the difficulty in doing so.

Accept quest to Pandaria, leave the ship. Follow the road south, south, then you have to follow a road a bit to the east, cross the river, south again, south, then cross the bridge to Valley of the Four Winds, where you follow the road, again. You might have some hostile Kozens in the beginning (for not doing the quest line), but all easily avoidable on mount.

Could always ask a 90 guildie or someone else to fly you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Saboliss View Post
    Could always ask a 90 guildie or someone else to fly you there.
    Best bet right there

I'd suggest paying a Warlock and getting a couple buddies to summon you there or if you have a friend with a 2 seater mount.

Deleted
    I went by land mount from Jade Forest to the Dread Wastes without dying once on my DK and on my rogue, so I'm not really sure whats the difficulty of going to Halfway Hill. You'll have to mount past a lot of hozen, but that shouldn't really be a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with following the road. That is certainly the easiest way to go to Halfway Hill. Blizzard made maps to make things like this easier. Use them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    What's wrong with following the road.
    seriously, follow the road, it takes you straight to halfhill.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't farm until 90 me thoughts though?
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Definatly can farm at level 85, just dont get tillers rep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    seriously, follow the road, it takes you straight to halfhill.
    This.

If you're having trouble finding the right place to cross to the other zone, it's right where the river is that you see in the brown area on the Jade Forest map (= between Fort Grookin and Nectarbreeze Orchard). Sorry for the Beta map As you can see, that's where the road starts in Valley of the Four Winds.
    Last edited by mmoc2f5285686e; 2012-11-17 at 11:19 AM. Reason: moar maps!

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, im in a good mood today. So here is a map:

Follow the red path if your Horde and the blue path if you're Alliance. For both routes counts the same: Complete the pandaria starting quests at Thunder Hold/Twinspire Keep until you got your portal back to Org/SW in Honeydew Village/Paw'Don Village. This is to prevents problems in the feature.

If you still cannot find it with it i'm allowed to call you a total n00b.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Follow the red path if your Horde and the blue path if you're Alliance. For both routes counts the same: Complete the pandaria starting quests at Thunder Hold/Twinspire Keep until you got your portal back to Org/SW in Honeydew Village/Paw'Don Village. This is to prevents problems in the feature.
    You don't need to complete the starting quests at all. Just jump off the ship. If you had to go back to SW/Org, there will be a portal already there that will take you to the starting village of your faction. If you haven't completed any quests, the portal guard will yell at you to get back onto the ship (via a transporter).