(A) <Aquired Taste> L25 Adult-only Guild on Sargeras

<Acquired Taste> is a Level 25 adult-only guild seeking players with a mature mindset who are looking for a long term home for the upcoming expansion. All play interests are welcome (raiding, PvP, achievements, Challenge Modes, etc.).

ABOUT US:
    We pride ourselves in having a mature, team oriented, atmosphere. We were founded nearly six years ago, and have a tight core of players that have stuck together through multiple expansions. Our members are dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity. At the same time, we also understand that life happens and each member has real life priorities that sometimes take precedent.

OUR VALUES:
    We want this game to be fun and a nice break from our real world responsibilities; not just another job or chore. We believe that being a guild goes beyond sharing a name and talking in guild chat. We believe that guild mates should play together. We will support this by regularly running various activities as a guild, in addition to helping each other to improve or progress our characters. We want to be able to enjoy the game to the fullest in the limited amount of time we may have to play.

We don't believe that "Experiencing Content" should be limited to raiding, and that there is a lot more (both PvE and PvP wise) to experience in the coming expansion. While we may have progression raid groups, they are not the main focus of our guild. That being said, we will encourage and support any guild member who takes the initiative to lead their own raiding team.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    We are looking for people ages 25+ who share our values, and are looking for a long-term home for the new expansion and beyond. We are looking for people who will contribute to the guild through active participation in activities, being vocal in chat, and helping other members.

YOU WANT TO RAID?:
    Though raiding isn't the core of our guild, it is something we do. The following are the groups we currently have running:
    • Late night team: FRI/SAT from 11pm to 2am server (9pm to midnight PST)

Any new raider recruit is on a try-out basis, and must earn their permanent slot. We're looking for people who:
    • Are dependable raiders who commit to our time slot [FRI/SAT - 11pm to 2am server], come prepared and have a casual approach to raiding
    • Are interested in joining and being an active part of our guild for the long-term. Given that a walk-in permanent raid slot is not available, I want to ensure that my raiders are invested in the guild as a whole, and not just the raid slot.

Individuals who over time can show that they meet both requirements above will solidify their permanent raid slot.

WRAP-UP AND HOW TO APPLY:
    If <Acquired Taste> sounds like the guild you've been looking for, either from a great place to hang out and game OR raid with, please fill out an application on our webpage: http://taste.guildlaunch.com/ to tell us a little more about you.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with any of our officers in game or reply to this thread.

KER-bummp!!

Come join the (not-so) geriatrics of Sargeras.

My lovely Pally <<BUMPS>>... check it out!

Running 25-Ulduar with 6 people = loads of fun!

Come on all you people out there who just can't relate to their current guild full of teenagers and frat boys.

Gonna <bump>, <bump>, <bump> till my Daddy takes the T-bird away

I <bump>, you <bump>. We all <bump> for ice <bump>

(originally was going to go with <bump> cream, but thought better of it...)