So my money got swallowed....

And I can't post on the CS forums. I have currently bought 2 hours worth of Skype credit and am waiting on the phone for someone in the 'US' (hah, the dude who picks it up likely lives in my city, we have too many call centers) to deal with it.

I paid for 1 month recurring and for 2 months one time with 2 one-time use cards. Now I'm just pissed at losing 45 USD for no fucking reason.

Also their waiting music sounds horribly lo-fi. Maybe that's just because I'm sitting so far away.

EA. We have your money.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    EA. We have your money.
    It would be nice if you could give me something for it... >.>

Seriously though, I can't post on the CS forums, I can't open a ticket in-game, any tickets I raise on the website have no confirmation whatsoever, whether it's a simple email confirming or (gasp) a ticket number, and calling the CS agent in another country costs me more than a sub.

I.... don't really know what to do. I hung up after half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    It would be nice if you could give me something for it... >.>

Seriously though, I can't post on the CS forums, I can't open a ticket in-game, any tickets I raise on the website have no confirmation whatsoever, whether it's a simple email confirming or (gasp) a ticket number, and calling the CS agent in another country costs me more than a sub.

I.... don't really know what to do. I hung up after half an hour.
    If it makes you feel better
    I am a subscriber and I can't access their forums. It keeps asking me to log in, then when I hit log in, I am already logged in. So I go back to the forums and then asks me to log in...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    If it makes you feel better
    I am a subscriber and I can't access their forums. It keeps asking me to log in, then when I hit log in, I am already logged in. So I go back to the forums and then asks me to log in...
    Well, it tells me how buggy their systems are, but no, it doesn't make me feel any better.

I want my money back T_T

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 08:28 AM ----------

Anyone in the US willing to do me a favor and block their phone line for a few hours? I believe it's free for you guys.

You will get much of my hugs :3