Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

What the fuck should I do?

As it says in the description, what the fuck should i do?

So the problem is there is 2 guys, that like to fuck with me. But they can be really nice if the other one isn't around the corner. Now with dreamhack coming up, they want to ofc mess with me there, and I just find that really annoying. I can't avoid them aswell, as they go in exactly same school as me and everything. They keep ''threaten'' me to ''dislike'' my videos, and to ruin everything for me. As for the moment, I'm lvling my 70 hunter twink up to 80 twink, and is gonna have it as priority of my channel, some lvl 80 Hunter pwnage PvP. But ofc, they're there to ruin it for me, if I change server they do to. If I upload a video, either one of them dislikes it, jst because they find it fun? I find it really strange, Why just me? I'm trying to be helpful and trying to create entertainment, but these guys just wanna fuck it up for me, and they say ''if we would ever create a video, it would get 1 million views so fast, because we're so much better than you.'' It really is starting to piss me off, the problem is aswell, I can't hit them, because one of them have a fucking big brother that is like 22 that is very violent and has alot of muscles, etc. And they keep threatening with him aswell, that he will find me and beat me up. Noone seems to care, even if I say it to anyone else. The other 2 guys just make stupid excyses, and all people feel sorry for them directly. I can't get rid of them, what should I do? (P.S They are 14, and I'm 15.) Thanks...

Deleted
    They threaten to dislike your videos? Grow up and grow a backbone, I was actually thinking of some good advice until I caught that little tidbit. Not to mention they are younger than you, sheesh. Anyway, 5/10 for getting me to respond and actually taking the time to make this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    They threaten to dislike your videos? Grow up and grow a backbone, I was actually thinking of some good advice until I caught that little tidbit. Not to mention they are younger than you, sheesh. Anyway, 5/10 for getting me to respond and actually taking the time to make this thread.
    No, it's only 1 part, they threaten me with one of them's brother to hit me aswell, if I don't do as I'm told...

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    No, it's only 1 part, they threaten me with one of them's brother to hit me aswell, if I don't do as I'm told...
    Also, they threaten to create quite some bad rumours and shit for me...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As it says in the description, what the fuck should i do?

So the problem is there is 2 guys, that like to fuck with me. But they can be really nice if the other one isn't around the corner. Now with dreamhack coming up, they want to ofc mess with me there, and I just find that really annoying. I can't avoid them aswell, as they go in exactly same school as me and everything. They keep ''threaten'' me to ''dislike'' my videos, and to ruin everything for me. As for the moment, I'm lvling my 70 hunter twink up to 80 twink, and is gonna have it as priority of my channel, some lvl 80 Hunter pwnage PvP. But ofc, they're there to ruin it for me, if I change server they do to. If I upload a video, either one of them dislikes it, jst because they find it fun? I find it really strange, Why just me? I'm trying to be helpful and trying to create entertainment, but these guys just wanna fuck it up for me, and they say ''if we would ever create a video, it would get 1 million views so fast, because we're so much better than you.'' It really is starting to piss me off, the problem is aswell, I can't hit them, because one of them have a fucking big brother that is like 22 that is very violent and has alot of muscles, etc. And they keep threatening with him aswell, that he will find me and beat me up. Noone seems to care, even if I say it to anyone else. The other 2 guys just make stupid excyses, and all people feel sorry for them directly. I can't get rid of them, what should I do? (P.S They are 14, and I'm 15.) Thanks...

You are worried 2 people are going to dislike some videos you may make?

You need to grow a spine if you are going to get into youtube.

Deleted
    If the brother hits you, you have an actual case. Just don't care about them, and if they do anything, you can report it.

Deleted
    Is this for real? Is this the new-age bullying? And what tops it, you are OLDER than them?!?
    Man, I'm just going to quote exzibit on this : ,,Get dis ni**a out of ma face"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    You are worried 2 people are going to dislike some videos you may make?

You need to grow a spine if you are going to get into youtube.
    That is not my concern, but I only quoted them. I don't give a shit if they are doing that.

Deleted
    There is 4 options then....
    1, Tell someone in authority, like a teacher or the police.
    2, Reason with them, ask them to stop. Speak to them individually and in private.
    3, Ignore them, threats mean shit unless they back it up.
    4, grab them on their own, in private and fucking hurt them. Tell them you wont be bullied, if they tell big bro you grab them again and hurt them harder. Dont be scared of a beating, you will heal quickly. It is better to get a beating than live in fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's only 1 part, they threaten me with one of them's brother to hit me aswell, if I don't do as I'm told....
    I'm assuming you are a minor. If so don't worry about it. If this does happen their brother would go to jail for assault on a minor. I doubt he would be that dumb. (never know though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I'm assuming you are a minor. If so don't worry about it. If this does happen their brother would go to jail for assault on a minor. I doubt he would be that dumb. (never know though)

His brother is pretty dumb, he hangs with douches all the time, and likes to fuck around the town.

10+ Year Old Account
    His brother is pretty dumb, he hangs with douches all the time, and likes to fuck around the town.

So let him. You get a few bruises. He gets permanent violent mark on his record and some possible jail time.

I would just ignore them, make your videos, don't tell them you uploaded it. If they find it and dislike it, what is 2 dislikes if you get even 10 likes.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to get a lot worse than a few dislikes from the YouTube community, no matter how good you are. And if a 22 year old hits a 15 year old, pretty sure there are some decent sized legal ramifications coming his way.

Deleted
    So he hits you once, you fake it and make injuries appear to be worse than they are and he gets fucked, then you go after the scrotes that set you up.

Deleted
    Why should you be afraid to receive dislike on your videos?

Besides if anyone threatens you or force you to do something you don't like, then report them to the police. I don't think you will get much advice here to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tips, guys. I really appreciate it.

Delete all of their comments from your posts. If you can't handle a few dislikes on what you post that's just silly. Go up to the 22 year old, tell him that he's worthless pile of shit and if he lays a finger on you you'll press charges. Then try to cut off contact with all of them. If they keep harassing you after this, get creative. Do they have anything of value that you can get your hands on? One of my favorite moves is going after someone's car while they're at work, or if they don't have a garage for it. Just be really careful to not get caught and even if you do, you're a minor and it won't be a huge ordeal. I've done this type of thing to people who wronged me in the past and I have no criminal record of any kind. Just do virtually everything you can to NOT GET CAUGHT!

they know they can push you around because you let them push you around. anyone who comes to the internet for help in situations like this are victims or future victims

grow a spine and handle it OR get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a different youtube account as well that they don't know about? Don't involve IRL peeps with what you do in game or online.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    Delete all of their comments from your posts. If you can't handle a few dislikes on what you post that's just silly. Go up to the 22 year old, tell him that he's worthless pile of shit and if he lays a finger on you you'll press charges. Then try to cut off contact with all of them. If they keep harassing you after this, get creative. Do they have anything of value that you can get your hands on? One of my favorite moves is going after someone's car while they're at work, or if they don't have a garage for it. Just be really careful to not get caught and even if you do, you're a minor and it won't be a huge ordeal. I've done this type of thing to people who wronged me in the past and I have no criminal record of any kind. Just do virtually everything you can to NOT GET CAUGHT!
    Well... I got access to their dreamhack tickets since ''they'' forced me to do it, since they're worthless with things.