1. #1

    Wayyyyy off topic....(Not safe for...Children?)

    So...I'm not sure if this is even topic worthy...or...allowed for that matter, but i have a fairly dire issue.

    1. I hooked up with this girl
    2. She was on Birth control for about 2 weeks.
    3. Condom was used (Although, i did try to put it on backwards at first...im not sure if that has any residual effects or anything)
    4. Didnt ever "finish"

    What are the chances of her becoming pregnant assuming the above facts?

  2. #2
    if finish = ejaculate.. then 0 chance

  3. #3
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    So...I'm not sure if this is even topic worthy...or...allowed for that matter, but i have a fairly dire issue.

    1. I hooked up with this girl
    2. She was on Birth control for about 2 weeks.
    3. Condom was used (Although, i did try to put it on backwards at first...im not sure if that has any residual effects or anything)
    4. Didnt ever "finish"

    What are the chances of her becoming pregnant assuming the above facts?

    Chances of her becoming pregnant are effectivley zero

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,095
    'dire issue' seriously?

    She's on the pill, you used a condom and you didn't finish.

    No she isn't pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    all laptops are stolen to a certain degree

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    The very small risk comes from pre-cum but it's so minute it's barely worth worrying about.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Calzaeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kopervik, Norway
    Posts
    3,147
    Pretty much zero, if I gathered correctly in that she was on birth control AND you wore a helmet. Don't put too much trust in the "not finishing"-part, though. 'Jumping off in the bend' is anything but failsafe, because there may be.. dribbling.. during the act.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

  7. #7
    High Overlord Aianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    194
    Pretty slim, but if you're very worried just ask her to take a pregnancy test.

  8. #8
    Epic! Yosef1015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Freljord
    Posts
    1,719
    is this even a question?

  9. #9
    Mechagnome beneholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    if finish = ejaculate.. then 0 chance
    Don't be a fool and believe what he just said...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate (NSFW!!!)
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

  10. #10
    How you put condom on backwards........I assume you mean inside out rather.


    Anywhooooo thank you for the chuckle

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,231
    This is why Sex Ed needs to be mandatory for everyone in all schools.

  12. #12
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona, United States
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    This is why Sex Ed needs to be mandatory for everyone in all schools.
    I believe it is, isn't it? I remember taking a couple classes about it O.o
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-N-Ike View Post
    I believe it is, isn't it? I remember taking a couple classes about it O.o
    No, you need parental consent and a lot of parents don't want their kids learning about sex in school, so they refuse consent. And then you wind up with kids putting condoms on inside-out and thinking first base leads to babies.

  14. #14
    There's always a small chance, even with a working condom but putting it on backwards first will have no adverse effects and she's on birth control, the possibility of pregnancy is tiny.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

  15. #15
    Immortal Gheld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The very small risk comes from pre-cum but it's so minute it's barely worth worrying about.
    Mostly a misconception. It takes a certain minimum quantity of sperm to weaken the membrane on the egg so that one can eventually fertilize it.

  16. #16
    Mechagnome Raidboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Outlands
    Posts
    734
    Most birth controls take a month to become full protective. As for the condom and putting it on inside out that really wouldn't do anything but place spermicide (which is there to kill sperm) on both the inside and the outside. Could there have been a hole in the condom sure...could there have been some pre-ejaculation sure.

    To be completely honest if you are this worried about getting her pregnant then you shouldn't be having sex with her.

    Just remember theres always a chance....always!

  17. #17
    Miss Doctor Lady Bear Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    15,036
    This discussion is not appropriate for these forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •