Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's fine, I'm not pissed about it or anything. I'm not advocating that you or anyone else go up to him or her mother saying "you're just feeling guilty". She's gone now, and I think her family has a right to grieve in whatever way helps them. It's only because we're on an Internet forum and because we're not personally involved that we have the freedom to say what we really think about it. I was just discussing the different points of view If I knew them or think they would ever see this I'd keep my opinion to myself.
    Yeah and I understand that. I'm not mad about other people expressing their opinions. Like you said, this is an internet forum, so opinions will be expressed no matter what.

  2. #22
    Was this the girl who flashed her tits online then killed herself? She had some nice boobies.


    Infracted.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-16 at 11:58 PM.

  3. #23
    Am i the only one that think the painting looked alot better at the very start compared to the end? looks weird

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    Am i the only one that think the painting looked alot better at the very start compared to the end? looks weird
    I think it looks great from the start to the end.

    Maybe it looks weird because of all the people who put their hand's signature in there.

  5. #25
    Don't know how I got infracted for joining in with a dicussion

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    Was this the girl who flashed her tits online then killed herself? She had some nice boobies.


    I hope for the love of god you never get a girlfriend you heartless prick.


    anyway... This shows some people in this world have a heart and feelings towards people who didn't deserve to die. Who cares if the teacher didn't know the girl or mother? It shows he is thinking of the family and everyone who put there hand print on it aswell. Id love to see this painting sold and all the money going to the family who lost there daughter. The money will never pay for what they lost but atleast they can give there daughter a beautiful headstone for all to remember her.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    Don't know how I got infracted for joining in with a dicussion
    If you have problems with moderation PM a blue moderator or Sunshine.

  8. #28
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    I hope for the love of god you never get a girlfriend you heartless prick.


    anyway... This shows some people in this world have a heart and feelings towards people who didn't deserve to die. Who cares if the teacher didn't know the girl or mother? It shows he is thinking of the family and everyone who put there hand print on it aswell. Id love to see this painting sold and all the money going to the family who lost there daughter. The money will never pay for what they lost but atleast they can give there daughter a beautiful headstone for all to remember her.
    I'm not sure if the painting is being sold or not, but from what I know it's a gift to the mother. My teacher is trying to get it shipped out soon. What the mother does with the painting I'm unsure, but . . . yeah.

  9. #29
    Banned Manakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cambridge!
    Posts
    9,025
    Trying not to be an ass... But come on. She made multiple masturbation videos/ nude pics of herself and willing distrubuted it... AND THEN went on to have sexual relationships with other girls boyfreinds. That smacks of bad/ lack of good parenting and shitty morals. And yet people idolize her... No thanks i'd rather remember young girls who wernt sexually promiscus for the masses of people on the internet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •