Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Slowpoke is currently streaming. Looks like they're working on balancing the ores.
    Yeah. I'm watching it too. Talking about mod packs and such. hopefully they get it sorted soon. More people playing modded minecraft makes me happy.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah. I'm watching it too. Talking about mod packs and such. hopefully they get it sorted soon. More people playing modded minecraft makes me happy.
    I'm interested in this config thing they have that gives you complete control over ore generation. It sounds pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2012-12-22 at 11:49 PM.
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

  3. #123
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I'm interested in this config thing they have that gives you complete control over ore generation. It sounds pretty awesome.
    Forge Essentials? Yeah they're talking about it now. Sounds like a really good idea.

  4. #124
    Apparently its a TE config. I remember slowpoke mentioning that a while ago.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:55 PM ----------

    And being able to reduce the game to 1 type of silver is great. I hated having to deal with 3 types of silver.
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

  5. #125
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Apparently its a TE config. I remember slowpoke mentioning that a while ago.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:55 PM ----------

    And being able to reduce the game to 1 type of silver is great. I hated having to deal with 3 types of silver.
    hehe you've seen my LP I'm keeping 1 and voiding the rest!!

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    hehe you've seen my LP I'm keeping 1 and voiding the rest!!
    Haha, yeah. Will be something I'll have to think about.... process each into bars so they stack together or pick which ones to void. Not sure yet.
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

  7. #127
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Haha, yeah. Will be something I'll have to think about.... process each into bars so they stack together or pick which ones to void. Not sure yet.
    I stuck with the factorization stuff. Since you can smelt the Lead out of the Silver. It makes things compact.

  8. #128
    The bomb on Toepickle was pretty awesome. LOL
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

  9. #129
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The bomb on Toepickle was pretty awesome. LOL
    hehe yeah. updated the configs and added something btw

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke101
    Tonight will see the first of the main 1.4.6 mod packs added onto the FTB Launcher. Initially the Mindcrack and the Direwolf20 packs will be added, with more packs added soon.

    These packs should be added to your launcher automatically.
    Looks like FTB is getting ready to go into full swing.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 02:36 PM ----------

    Mindcrack Pack is already available.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 10:05 PM ----------

    Direwolf20 Pack now available.
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

  11. #131
    Slowpoke101 is streaming! Be sure to check it out to get the most recent FTB news.
    The difference between a SJW and an activist: An activist tries to get a ramp added to a building for easier wheelchair access. The SJW tries to get the stairs removed because they might offend people who can't use them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •