Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

What do you know about Brazil?

A friend of mine showed me this video today. How ridiculous is this? And these people actually go to university? Seriously, I can't believe there are this many dumb people living.

So what do you know (or don't) about Brazil?

I know that the best fighter and many other good fighters are from Brazil..

Deleted
    How is being ignorant dumb?

I know that Brazil has an amazing Carnaval festival, that's the biggest thing I know about Brazil, also the awesome weather.

Also, Brazil speaks Portuguese Brazilian.

its where brazil nuts come from!

Well, what do you know about Liechtenstein? What language they talk, where is it located, what is it's capital? Or botswana? Or zambia?

It's easy to call other people ignorant when one have never tried to watch the world through their point of view

Deleted
    It's a vast land with lots of different kind of areas, their football team is good, theres a city with a statue on top of a hill and brazilians are all horrible wow players that no one wants to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Well, what do you know about Liechtenstein? What language they talk, where is it located, what is it's capital? Or botswana? Or zambia?

It's easy to call other people ignorant when one have never tried to watch the world through their point of view
    When Brazil is next up on the minds of most people to becoming a Superpower, a little bit of awareness would go a long way.

Sure it's easy to say "hey you know nothing about (tiny insignificant country in Africa with the GDP of a town full of Quakers)" but that's not really the same thing as saying someone is ignorant about Brazil. That's like poking fun at someone for not knowing the Capital of China, then blasting back at you for not knowing the national bird of Zaire.

I know that Morde es numero uno!

I know that you that the capital of Brasil is a designed city few people want to live in.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post

It is the 5th most populous nation in the world and 5th in size. Its pretty damn significant.

Deleted
    i know it overtook the UKs economy earlier this year. i know where it on the map.

Deleted
    That mordekaiser es numero uno!

I know it used to be a Portuguese colony and therefore speak some denomination of Portuguese instead of Spanish like the rest of the continent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I know it used to be a Portuguese colony and therefore speak some denomination of Portuguese instead of Spanish like the rest of the continent.
    It's a dialect(?)/different version of Portuguese, if that makes sense.

Deleted
    ohohohoh, i also know people in the US hate them queueing on their servers, or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pelé! Also Capoeira.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ohohohoh, i also know people in the US hate them queueing on their servers, or something.
    as someone who's in the Rampage battlegroup with the Ragnaros server, I can confirm this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that's where some of the more...intense Nightwish fans come from.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

i know theres poor people and a lot of trees

that geographically speaking Rio is awesome. jungle, beach, mountain, river all meeting in one place. fucking awesome (i like natural features)

It was also the home of The Hulk for a time. So that's cool.

Deleted
    Brazil is a big ass country in South America which used to be great at football and has the most awesome carnival party in the world. Brazilians speak some kind of Portuguese and are goddamn annoying in online games.