Are the deals between Black Friday and Cyber Monday really worth waiting for?

I'm planning on building a new computer, and was gonna buy the parts now, but would it really matter if I waited until then? I don't really want to, but with my $600 budget (that's before mail in rebates), would I be able to get better parts at the same price then? This is what I'm getting, plus the $40 Windows 8 upgrade.
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($114.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: ASRock H77M Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($39.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7770 1GB Video Card ($109.99 @ Microcenter)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $479.91
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-11-16 18:12 EST-0500)

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

You will likely find some discounts but don't go wait in line for stuff. Not worth it. Sit at home and keep an eye on one of the many websites that posts good deals that it finds (slickdeals, fatwallet etc).

Absolutely worth waiting for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. But at the same time you have to hope you can get them before they get sold out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they are worth it. I got 16gb for like 60$.

If anyone sees any good deals for headphone amps or cpu fan heatsink give me a message.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how close we are to Black Friday I would say it's worth waiting. I would be checking Newegg, Amazon and Slick Deals a few times a day over the next week.

Don't forget NCIX(US Store) and TigerDirect as well.

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals will be posted soon, with your budget I would wait. The price performance ratio around that level is huge, if you can get a good deal on something you will get a lot better performance.

Luckily all my purchases I did earlier got cancelled, so I can wait now. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.