10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas

New Bundle - Cant access my 1TB HDD

Hi guys, so i just managed to get my new Gaming PC up and running, everything is working better than i could have hoped for, the delivery and customer service is bar none the best buying experience i have ever had. Got it from Overclockers UK

But there is one thing im having trouble with at the min, for some reason i cant access my 1TB HDD (Drive Q), its listed next to my other SSD but thats only 120g SDD so i cant really download my games until i can access this drive, please help!

Thanks
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

Is it formatted?
    Control Panel -> System and Security _> Admin Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Managment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthos View Post
    Is it formatted?
    Control Panel -> System and Security _> Admin Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Managment
    It's telling me that the 1TB HDD is Unallocated, not sire what to do with that. any thoughts? thanks for the reply

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot thank you guys enough for all your help with this, the guide you linked me to was quick and simple and sorted my problem out in no time, once again big ups to the MMO-Champion Forum Community