Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    Mind digging up some source on hunters being least represented? I could swear that warriors were on the bottom.
    Would be nice if there was a research tool on any of the arena websites which used the old data. Sadly every site i know only uses the current data... ur welcome to look

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Would be nice if there was a research tool on any of the arena websites which used the old data. Sadly every site i know only uses the current data... ur welcome to look
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...00&mt=any&mg=5

From may 2012.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But being a monk, don't you get the immune rubbish when you're stunned? which would'v blocked a high amount of damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is utterly untrue.. UR A LIAR!!!

Everyone who knows ANYTHING about arena knows that there has been one class at the bottom played in Arena for years and they were bottom throughout the ENTIRE Cataclysm... thats Hunters!

ur sir are completely inventing bullcrap and taking it as fact.. i suggest u do some research before spouting lies about Warriors ever being in a bad place in PvP.

The truth about Warriors at the start of Cataclysm is that they were OP and Blizzard was forced to install a quickfix nerf due to their retardedly massive damage and stuns which was breaking PvP...
    Warriors were terrible all through Cata apart from the first season, that is what you call a fact. They needed to be nerfed just like now yeah, that's undeniable, but for the second time in two expansions Blizzard have gone about it the wrong way. Players suggested better things back then and have this time around, wish they'd just listen to the legit posts instead of ignoring everything and thinking they know best.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue's damage is sub-par. Rogues mobility is sub-par. Rogue's survivability is sub-par. I believe it has been said: "Rogues are just fine where they are, other classes just need to be toned down a little"
    But honestly, rogue pvp is painful to play. Try gearing a rogue for pvp...

Deleted
    Thats for 2.4k rating and higher... my point was the TOTAL players in arena that Hunters have ALWAYS been lowest, so thanks for the calulator and heres the correct data

for 3v3
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...ny&mt=any&mg=5

for 2v2

Hunters are bottom of both.

rogues getting what they deserve, worthless trash class spoiled by cataclysm.
    (and no im not talking about legendary daggers, im talking about how pathetically OP and loose the entire expansion)

Deleted
    Thats for 2.4k rating and higher... my point was the TOTAL players in arena that Hunters have ALWAYS been lowest, so thanks for the calulator and heres the correct data

for 3v3

for 2v2

Hunters are bottom of both.
    That's not how you measure viability, and at least I was talking about viability in arena.

Deleted
    That's not how you measure viability, and at least I was talking about viability in arena.
    Errrm nope...

What u said was...

So warriors were least played after first season in Cataclysm. With your logic I'm going to say, rogues are just fine now.
    U said warriors were the LEAST PLAYED at some point in Cataclysm... thats what i picked up on for being totally untrue.

Hunters were the lowest played class pretty much since TBC in arena and anyone who knows anything about arena knows that... cheers for the webiste with the data to prove it too.

U never said anything about Viability...

Deleted
    Rogues sure could use some buffs. Their stunlock is just like it used to be, damage isn't bad either, you could say that they're left in the shadows of other classes. If anything, I think they should look in to the rogue's defenses. Why would anyone take rogue over warrior when warrior is better in every aspect?

Not to mention, rogues used to be godmode and people got used to that. It has definitely some effect on players.

Deleted
    Errrm nope...

What u said was...

U said warriors were the LEAST PLAYED at some point in Cataclysm... thats what i picked up on for being totally untrue.

Hunters were the lowest played class pretty much since TBC in arena and anyone who knows anything about arena knows that... cheers for the webiste with the data to prove it too.

U never said anything about Viability...

Not sure if sarcasm or just stupid. Hunters had very much viability in Cataclysm.
    Just to make you sure you understand, warriors were least represented in the ratings that actually matter. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Rogues sure could use some buffs. Their stunlock is just like it used to be,
    Cheap shot and kidney stopped sharing a dr?

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Rogues are far from balanced in their current state, but won't go into that discussion as what needs to be fixed for them to be balanced can be found by going into rogue forums and just looking around a bit.
    if you don't compare yourself to warriors, rogues are very much on par with the other melee

Rogues aren't OP for once, which means that all rogue forums are in a state of pandemonium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Oh no. Rogues aren't stunlocking you for an insta-kill. Much be Underpowered.
    And this is why Rogues are horrible to balance.

Either they stunlock you to death (OP), or they don't, and either have to finish you off out of their openers (which isn't happening due to self-healing) or they have to restealth and re-open to kill you (3m CD, and UP).

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    Try gearing a rogue for pvp...
    Very easy, just leech honor from stealth.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Cheap shot and kidney stopped sharing a dr?
    They share a DR, but Paralytic doesn't. Non-Combat Rogues get 4s Cheap (or 5s glyphed), 3s 5CP Kidney, and then 4s Paralytic if you're lucky.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 02:37 AM ----------

Just to make you sure you understand, warriors were least represented in the ratings that actually matter. Got it?
    1500 rating matters to half the player base that plays Arena.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-11-18 at 05:41 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Congratulations on trying to change what u actually said at the start... that Quote was what u said after i picked u up on saying Warriors are LEAST PLAYED.

u said LEAST PLAYED and not least represented lmao

Dude u need to grow up and accept u messed up, u made a totally incorrect statement and tried to pass it off as fact.

Next time get your facts straight basically.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 05:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Very easy, just leech honor from stealth.
    Now that sounds fun!

Someone pays good money for subscription to play a game that he can only sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else having fun... LMAO
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2012-11-18 at 05:53 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    rogues getting what they deserve, worthless trash class spoiled by cataclysm.
    (and no im not talking about legendary daggers, im talking about how pathetically OP and loose the entire expansion)
    Rogues OP the entire expansion? This made me giggle. Rogues were on top at the end of cata, which is how the rogue cycle works. Go from mediocre at best at the beginning of an expansion to on top at the end. The welfare legendary was what made us OP. Rogues are very gear dependant, which is why we are mediocre out of the gate. As a class we were not OP. The idea of giving us welfare legendarys was a poor one. Rogues will be back on top at the end of MoP, but I think there will still be relatively few playing, if they really wanted more rogue players they should stop giving our abilities/features to other classes, give us REAL talents, not this crap we have now, and they would update how the class plays. We have gotten relatively few updates and new features. Of all classes. Ever.
    Only things rogues do best right now is pick locks.
    And next time you say a class "gets what they deserve" you may want to have actually played that class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    if you don't compare yourself to warriors, rogues are very much on par with the other melee
    For example? I'm kinda curious. DK are far above them when it comes to damage, especially seeing how their sustained damage is pretty damn high and leave them in the dust when it comes to mobility and such. Ferals have still good damage and a lot of mobility, they even got an vanish now. Paladins when they pop all cooldowns are bursty as hell and have good sustained damage.

I don't really see how rogues in their current states are on par with those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    1500 rating matters to half the player base that plays Arena.
    Doesn't matter when talking about class balance. Or do you think that every time someone makes a cry post about how someone did 300k crit to him while wearing 0 resi should matter?

good rogues still do retard dmg