Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    This argument is practically begging for a Godwin's Law retort on vegetarianism.
    Too late, already happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by ediomattos View Post
    They say the ones that eat meat are evil (in simple words). So....what about Hitler? It is said that he was a vegan

I think it failed to cover the chapter on extremist PETA serial killers that murder meat eaters and fur wearers.

Deleted
    Hmmm yes this must be true! But what if you were a meat eater and then stopped eating meat! Will you automaticly stop doing all the above?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    they will go beat up the kids that eats meat!
    What can you do. Some adults teach children things that are not true. In US even and not just in India.

Studies totally aren't skewed in the test results they use to make them show what they want them to show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    It certainly has good meaning. India can't afford increase in meat-eating since it's so unefficient.
    You are absurd. So, Hitler was apparently rumoured to be vegetarian?

So, all vegetarians are Fascist, Jew-Hating Nazi's?

But, hey... it's for a good cause, so we'll run with it, however dumb and flawed the correlation and motive may be.

Let's make kids afraid of the dark by telling them about the boogie man under the bed. Let's screw up their sex lives by saddling them with religious guilt. It's for a good cause - telling lies???

People with flawed, f--ked up logic like this are what is wrong with this world.

What good meaning could there possibly be in causing one group to hate another? Your comment is blatantly ignorant.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2012-11-17 at 01:22 AM.

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Also in Genesis CH 1. If we have dominion over animals we can do whatever we want with them including eat them.

If one side has to lie to make their argument, they probably don't have a very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Also in Genesis CH 1. If we have dominion over animals we can do whatever we want with them including eat them.
    Because bringing the teachings of a mythical creature will make us seem less crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Studies totally aren't skewed in the test results they use to make them show what they want them to show.
    I don't think they bothered with studies....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Increasing production of meat decreases production of other foods which are multiple times more efficient to produce. India is poor country with 1 milliard + people that need to be fed.
    oh no, you're absolutely right. I'm just amazed that instead of telling them the truth, that they would blatantly lie.

I know myself, and many other citizens, would not mind cutting down on meat consumption if it meant more food in general could be produced. Like I said, it's just the manner of how it's said

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Isn't the strongest argument that meat is not essential food the fact that you can live without it?
    You can live without eating plants also. Inuit live off of fish and seals. So are plants not essential? It seems that the only essential thing to eat are EFA, essential amino acids and carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I don't think they bothered with studies....
    Yes and studies don't bother using the results they don't want either.

I'm guessing this thread of full of meat eaters. They are most likely lying and cheating. Therefore this study must be valid...

10+ Year Old Account
    [Sarcasm]I eat meat and I lie (sometimes)... oh my gawd this is true.[/Sarcasm]

All people who say that meat is bad for humans should shut up go look in a mirror and open their mouths and look at their teeth. They will notice that besides "Grinding" teeth they have "Cutting" and "Tearing" teeth, humans are therefore "Omnivores" this means they eat meat and vedge not 1 or the other. Next time you meet one of these muppets look carefully at the clothes and shoes they wear or hell even the car they drive, unless they are fully cloathed in hemp and are on a bike tell them to "F" off.
    Last edited by Risale; 2012-11-17 at 01:26 AM. Reason: fixed typo (well the one i saw, its late and i off to bed)
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Danarez View Post
    Because bringing the teachings of a mythical creature will make us seem less crazy
    Just using their own reasons to refute their claims. If you dont believe in god than their biblical reason doesnt matter anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Meat-eaters easily cheat, lie, forget promises and commit sex crimes
    Curses! They've found us out. Quick, to the Pedomobile!

Whenever I think America has a "lock" on stupidity. The rest of the world goes and proves me wrong. Thank you, rest of the world, for reminding me that ignorance is a common trait.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time someone tries to tell me textbooks are always right I'm sending them this link immediately.

They worship cows, why wouldn't they make up stories to keep starving people from eating them?

"mom I'm hungry, all I've had for the last week is 2 bowls of rice, lets eat one of the 600 cows roaming the streets of every single village in India"

Mom - "no, you'll try to rape the neighbor then lie about it if you get that meat in you"
    Last edited by Dazzy; 2012-11-17 at 01:32 AM.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?