1. #1
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,852

    Plate-wearer Soloing

    Having recently spent some time going after every MoP rare in pursuit of the Glorious! achievement, I was wondering how Warrior and Death Knight compared for this stuff; Paladin having been okay save for the uninspiring DPS. To my knowledge, Warrior tanks have a large focus on mobility and DPS, where Death Knights have a greater focus on anti-magic skills and shields/self-healing. Having played both classes before but not in MoP, I was wondering how they've been faring in MoP thus far for general survivability.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

  2. #2
    Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.
    He was referring to warriors being a lot better due to Second Wind. This talent is a must for soloing a single mob as its healing is pretty OP. In my tank gear I currently regen 12k HP a second, so the mob has to either have an unavoidable large attack or high dps that I can't mitigate to actually kill me.
    Last edited by Lefrog; 2012-11-17 at 02:41 AM.

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans zephid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,839
    Death Knights are ridiculously strong when it comes to soloing elites.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •