Plate-wearer Soloing

Having recently spent some time going after every MoP rare in pursuit of the Glorious! achievement, I was wondering how Warrior and Death Knight compared for this stuff; Paladin having been okay save for the uninspiring DPS. To my knowledge, Warrior tanks have a large focus on mobility and DPS, where Death Knights have a greater focus on anti-magic skills and shields/self-healing. Having played both classes before but not in MoP, I was wondering how they've been faring in MoP thus far for general survivability.
    In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Warriors are a lot better now due to sw. Dk's are strong as always.
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.
    In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    How's the self-healing with Warriors or is it more the case that they don't really 'need' it now with all the survival tools at their disposal? I heard Impending Victory is great when glyphed, but in a 1v1 situation with a rare mob for example then I might question its worth and thus warrior self healing.
    He was referring to warriors being a lot better due to Second Wind. This talent is a must for soloing a single mob as its healing is pretty OP. In my tank gear I currently regen 12k HP a second, so the mob has to either have an unavoidable large attack or high dps that I can't mitigate to actually kill me.
    Last edited by Lefrog; 2012-11-17 at 02:41 AM.

Death Knights are ridiculously strong when it comes to soloing elites.