Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    LoL still have more viewers heh
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too much to ask to actually see player pov and not 2 tiny squares with a giant logo covering them /facepalm

1 hour 45 mins and 2 games gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to Hide the chat, watch it on Blizzard's site or MMO-Champ the Twitch Chat makes me lose hope for humanity. Its really bad they should just leave it in Sub/Mod only Mode.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    by FAR the worst tournament ever.

First, we had those Stream where 2 commentators forget to turn the Micro off and everyone could hear them bashing on China and Players. Then we got soundproblems all the time, never worked right.

After this, hours of waiting for arenagames while they actually where already playing. Now ingame sound 2times louder then commentators, i dont want to blame reckfull, but he just have ZERO experience in Casting.

Blizzard should have the NAO team hired. They have the Experience.

This whole thing shows us that blizzard doesn't gives a single damn fuck about WoW PvP.

Going sleep now, its just depressing...

The fact that after 20 minutes both teams have to kind of...try to stop damage....in order to figure out who did the most damage...feels really sloppy.

To me "healer mana bar war" is really boring to watch.

Deleted
    oh boy this is so awkward...they dont know what to do now, its unbelievable..no wonder nobody takes PvP serious and count it as minigame.

Fkn hate the immense bias for the American teams. If you're going to commentate, then be objective instead of brown nosing your 'friends'.

Also, the WoW commentators are so damn unprofessional, like they have no clue of what they're doing and just being thrown into it.. and so many errors such as shitty sound etc.

Last year was so much better.

Deleted
    Terrible challenge mode coverage with a shitty PoV and two commentators who knew nothing about challenge modes (even the designer didn't know the timer requirements). Laggy stream, frequent dropouts, bad mic quality. Delayed arena matches, loads of waiting, people forgetting to mute mics...

This was so absolutely godawful I can't quite fathom it.

SC2 streams were ok though.

10+ Year Old Account
    sc2 streams were ok , wow tho, was a joke. You can clearly see that blizz have no intention whatsoever to make wow proper esport. Not that is should with how "balanced" season 12 is. Also comentators/shoutcasters were randomly picked from twitch streams i guess , as they have no previous experience at all...

I have expected SC II HoTS Cinematic at the ceremonial opening Still the performance was nice ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Bad commentators,
    Bad coverage,
    Lots of technical issues,
    2 games in 2 hours... I could have watched a game of Football meanwhile...
    30 minutes commercial.

They are killing this little hope about PVP left in me...