Thread: Returned

Returned

Just started playing D3 again, beat Inferno and am Paragon level 3. Is there a more challenging mode now. Can I make it harder?
    The Most Astounding Fact of the Universe

Invisible flying spaghetti monster in the sky bless America.

Yes.

Options -> Gameplay Options -> Monster Power

It lets you set the "power" of the monsters, very much like typing "Players 8" in Diablo 2. It gives monsters increased HP, damage, while giving you increased magic/gold find, and increased chance for monsters to drop items:

You'll want to gear up a bit before taking on MP level 1, and if you find it easy, move up a level, etc. You should farm MP1 though, because it makes all monsters level 63, giving them higher chances of dropping ilvl 62/63 items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

So I cannot public quest MP1?
    The Most Astounding Fact of the Universe

Invisible flying spaghetti monster in the sky bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    So I cannot public quest MP1?
    Nope, public games have no MP. Only MP games when you're invited, or invite someone, you're able to play with others at MP1-10.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?