Dose anyone notic the Glitch in tol'Viron ?

The glitch is simple u get feard at the start, and the fear makes u run out, i have made a little video about how u can do it with out fear. There need to be a hotfix for this one, because many draw matches can be now

I cant link yet, so here it is /watch?v=qOjwCgFklGw (on youtube)
    Last edited by bolmki; 2012-11-17 at 03:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abusing this and getting reported means you get a ban and your team disbanded. A fix will come sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Abusing this and getting reported means you get a ban and your team disbanded. A fix will come sooner or later.
    Why would someone get a ban? You can't re-enter the arena once you get feared out and it's Blizzard's fault that this glitch (still) exists/isn't fixed yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking advantage of exploits/glitches/bugs is against the rules. Yes, it's Blizzard's mistake but it's the players' responsibility to avoid its use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    Taking advantage of exploits/glitches/bugs is against the rules. Yes, it's Blizzard's mistake but it's the players' responsibility to avoid its use.
    how is one taking advantage if the victim can't do anything about it? like I said, they can't re-enter the arena and it's not their fault they lose control of their character...