Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyway to get a banned account back?

I have several accounts that I've had over the years in WoW.

I've had 4 in total, 3 of them are atm connected to my battle-net.

The 4th banned account (banned for racial slurs/hatred - of which I had like 9 warnings about - none of this was serious at all...was just joking around, randoms reporting me) has my old 70 twink rogue with ashes of alar and all the other toys with a grand marshal mage.

I thought it might be a good idea since now theres account-wide achievements to get it back.

When I called to get all my accounts put together the blizzard rep said "you know why your 4th acc is banned, I don't think we need to go into that lol" (he actually said 'lol' on the phone) He then went onto say "oh since it's banned theres no point me bringing your 4th account over, I'll just put your current 3 un-banned ones on the same battlenet"

So now I am wondering, is there any possible way I can get it back?

BEFORE YOU RESPOND ___
    Here's the thing - When I use to play on that 4th account of mine...I used a lower-ping program...and I don't anymore (or before that account) Could it be possible to say it wasn't me doing it I must've got hacked? (they can see the IP connecting would be different etc)

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    The 4th banned account (banned for racial slurs/hatred - of which I had like 9 warnings about - none of this was serious at all...was just joking around, randoms reporting me) has my old 70 twink rogue with ashes of alar and all the other toys with a grand marshal mage.
    You can't "joke" in such matters.

Anyway... how old is the banned account?
    Last edited by Rainec; 2012-11-17 at 04:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    You can't "joke" in such matters.

Anyway... how old is the banned account?

Its not old..its from this year

it even had the annual pass on it.

i can teach you but ill have to charge
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

I doubt you'll get it back seeing how you pretty much confirmed it on the phone that you were aware of your actions.

he said theres no point in bringing it over. but does that mean he CAN bring it over even if you cant access it, which then still gives u account wide access to its mounts n stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    he said theres no point in bringing it over. but does that mean he CAN bring it over even if you cant access it, which then still gives u account wide access to its mounts n stuff?
    It wouldn't give him the mounts or anything until he logged into a character on that account so it wouldn't make a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try a few more times. Hopefully you'll get someone on the phone who isn't going to write you off with an 'lol'.

Be humble about it though and non-demanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

You got 9 warnings, you should have taken the hint that it's not something to joke about on trade(i assume). In short, you sort of deserved it because that is nothing to joke about in public chat.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you were told your behavior was unacceptable 9 times and decided to ignore all 9 warnings? I think what you're now suffering is called a consequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to be that guy.

You admit yourself that you had multiple warnings and chose to disregard said warnings. Now you are asking us if we think there is a way to get it back, and you even go as far as to ask us if we would recommend you lying to get it back? I am sorry, while I don't agree that the rep should laughed, I do agree with the sentiment that you lost your stuff due to your own actions, and I think other reps will think the same.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I hate to discourage you from trying, but in the 6 years I have been playing I never heard of anyone actually getting their account back once it was really perma-banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex
    So now I am wondering, is there any possible way I can get it back?
    Possible? Yeah, it is also possible a high ranking guild decided to carry me to free loot because "Hey, why not?".

Should you get it back? No.

Unlikely, but you can try. Can always talk your way back into it.

I sincerely hope not.

Also 9 warnings and you still don't understand your behavior isn't acceptable/normal? Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayr1fe View Post
    I hate to discourage you from trying, but in the 6 years I have been playing I never heard of anyone actually getting their account back once it was really perma-banned.
    I've known two people but in both cases their accounts were actually compromised at the time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's to late for this yet, but act like if you don't know of any mistakes you were doing. If it works or not go to the following thing. Try to convince Blizzard the penalty that was given is way too high and want to take a 2 week or month ban instead. Then you stll got a penalty, but with the knowledge you get your account back after that.

If above didn't work i can say only one thing: Quit paid WoW and go private server. Many servers out there, so if you get banned there as well you can easily jump to the next one.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2012-11-17 at 10:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone who has had 4 account banned should not be coming back. Please stay away.

Deleted

I thought it might be a good idea since now theres account-wide achievements to get it back.

Not sure if the above image is still relevant, but its still live on the website
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...ount-penalties

Being Warned NINE times over your conduct sounds a lot more like a sustained amount racial hatred over a course of time than telling a single joke that might have caused offense. Not only do I have no sympathy for you, I hope that Blizzard tell you no again to the recovery of the account. You wouldn't go round in public insulting about their race without expecting consequences, and the same should, and has happened in game.

Deleted
    Maybe you should talk to someone about it. And I don't mean us, and not the blizz guys either. I mean someone professional.