Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everyone has it covered. Your options are:

-Heroics
    -Dailies
    -Mogushan Vaults LFR
    -Buy crafted gloves/chest/Darkmoon Faire trinket
    -Sha of Anger world boss for a chance at epic pvp or tier pieces

I don't think you are going to be able to hit the iLevel requirement for Heart of Fear without doing Mogushan Vaults; pretty sure skipping it is not an option.

See...now it's people like the OP that give the QQ'ers a bad name.

The OP has seemed to indicate in his posts he just wants stuff handed to him. Typically if you don't want to do dailies, you do something else, like make gold to buy stuff. OP is too lazy to make gold, use his professions, dailies, etc. Don't give me that casual crap. I have a 478 ivl, over a million gold, only honored with Golden Lotus (because I hate dailies and don't have time for them now), and have never stepped foot into a normal raid group (again, because I don't have time). I consider myself casual.

The OP could quest some more in the Dread Wastes to get honored with the Klaxxi to get the purple neck. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the OP won't do that either because he/she hates questing.

Dailies are not the only way to get gear. However, if you don't want to do dailies, you have to do something else. Gear doesn't magically appear.
    Last edited by ablib; 2012-11-18 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    See...now it's people like the OP that give the QQ'ers a bad name.

The OP has seemed to indicate in his posts he just wants stuff handed to him. Typically if you don't want to do dailies, you do something else, like make gold to buy stuff. OP is too lazy to make gold, use his professions, dailies, etc. Don't give me that casual crap. I have a 478 ivl, over a million gold, only honored with Golden Lotus (because I hate dailies and don't have time for them now), and have never stepped foot into a normal raid group (again, because I don't have time). I consider myself casual.

The OP could quest some more in the Dread Wastes to get honored with the Klaxxi to get the purple neck. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the OP won't do that either because he/she hates questing.

Dailies are not the only way to get gear. However, if you don't want to do dailies, you have to do something else. Gear doesn't magically appear.
    How does one earn so much gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonpeak View Post
    How does one earn so much gold?

Since I don't have time to play, I just sit at the AH most of the time in little intervals here and there. There are countless guides on the internet for making gold in wow.