Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What can I do to get my DK into 470 LFR? (That isn't dailies)

Heres what my DK looks like right now. I CBF doing dailies on it...is there anyway I can dungeon spam with a tabard on to get rep for valor gear or something?

Is there ANYTHING possible I could do to get valor gear besides the dailies ?

Ghost Reaver's Breastplate and Ghost Reaver's Gauntlets are both 476 BoEs made via Blacksmithing using Spirit of Harmony and Living Steel. That is one option.

For reputations, your only option is to do some dailies to gain the reputation.

Alternately, do the MSV LFR and hope for drops there.

Do the 463 LFR.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    blacksmiths have 476 hands and a chest i believe after unlocking them of course

Nope, it's either dailies, buy 476+ gear(which can be pretty expensive), or farm MSV for drops to get you there.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    Snip
    Crafted glove/chest
    Sha of anger.
    MSV LFR

Oh much is the crafting stuff?

Im very much a casual player these days so I don't have hundreds of thousands of gold like i use to. Im always on <10,000g these days as I don't use the AH or bother making gold.

I have yet to do any professions on my DK - think it's worth leveling Mining/Blacksmithing right now since I have nothing else to do on my DK instead of just going straight out and buying the BOES themselves (with gold I dont have)

10+ Year Old Account
    well with blacksmiths you can get the patterns and still not have to do dailies because you only need honored with klaxxi to get the patterns i believe and you can get to honored just by finishing dread wastes if i'm not mistaken, my blacksmith is only level 87 atm so even tho i ain't positive i'm still pretty sure
    Last edited by jd812; 2012-11-17 at 04:33 AM.

PvP. Get the 476 gear. It's easy just team up with an arena carry.

Pvp gear is probably the easiest way. Just farm point with a friend or random person by doing arenas!

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 04:40 AM ----------

Also, you're playing a female gnome with pink hair...

AWESOME!

As Lokoz said, you can do 10 weekly wins for conquest points getting you 483 gear, though, this might require effort, and since you can't be bothered doing neither dailies nor earning gold, I doubt you will have the patience it will take to get to 10 wins without a single piece of honor gear (alternatively get full honor gear, which will also be a "lengthy" process).
    As for the leveling of mining and blacksmithing, it will require some harmornies and a bunch of living steel to get the crafted gear (Both of which require some bothering to acquire).
    In the end the easiest and least "bothersome" way to acquire gear would be Sha and LFR msv.
    I am a bit curious though, why are you interested in getting into the lfr instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillemus View Post
    I am a bit curious though, why are you interested in getting into the lfr instance?
    Guess he wants to see the end-game but not mess around with dailies (Which I admit, if you're going for all Exalted ASAP, can be fairly time consuming).

Deleted
    do arena and buy pvp gear. some of the 483's from arena are actually very good items for pve. pvp power/resilience is not a part of the item budget so they dont have lower stats than equivalent pve items.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    do arena and buy pvp gear. some of the 483's from arena are actually very good items for pve. pvp power/resilience is not a part of the item budget so they dont have lower stats than equivalent pve items.
    Thats actually incorrect. They do have lower pve stats. Nevertheless they'll be an upgrade over your current blue gear.

Edit: Like this thread shows for example
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nts?p=19118179

-You can buy a couple craftable pieces from BS (chest and gloves)
    -You can win moar stuff in MSV LFR
    -You can spend the one day it takes to at least get Klaxxi honored so you can buy the VP neck
    -You can win loot off of Sha of Fear, the world boss (Or Gallion if you get so lucky)
    -You can buy yourself one of the DMF trinkets when it comes around
    -You can buy various BoE pieces from the BMAH or from the AH if you have the gold
    -You can buy pvp gear
    -You can suck it up and do dailies anyways
    -You can wait until 5.1 comes out and upgrade your pieces to higher ilvl

Buy gloves+chest+DMF trinket, then arena for conquest.

MSV LFR or heroics. That's all I did to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

If you complete all the Klaxxi quests you will have enough rep to buy some VP gear without having to do dailies. Woulda been better to just take the hit and do like 10-15 mins of dailies but I guess that's just my opinion.

Deleted
    Should run MSV lfr first, after that see what kind of BoEs you maybe get ur hands on.

Deleted
    Cap arena for 1350 points, buy a piece of gear
    Get the Relic trinket
    Get 2 crafted BS items

Done.