Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    "you all", speak for yourself...

those pushups is terrible performed. that back will get some injury soon. she is supposed to be a STRAIGHT line from neck to feet she is more like a V shape and dont look on her but under her. rest of it aint too good either. she should get a trainer.

Noone's gonna like me more because I can lift xKg or push up 50 times...

So I don't really care.
    CPU: I7 2600k @ 3.5GHz - GPU:ASUS DCUIIO GTX680 MOBO: MSI Z68-GD65 G3 - RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 - HDD: WD Blue 1TB/WD Green 2TB - CASE: Aerocool Xwarrior - Monitor: Samsung SA300 23" + Medion 23" (2x 1080p) - PSU: Corsair TX 850 - OS: Win7 Ultimate 64

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And 97% of the Internet knows that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot!

she probably trains those moves everyday of the week so yeh..no shame in not being able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    those pushups is terrible performed. that back will get some injury soon. she is supposed to be a STRAIGHT line from neck to feet she is more like a V shape and dont look on her but under her. rest of it aint too good either. she should get a trainer.
    Yeah. Plus overdoing that fitness stuff harms your body way more than doing little exercise like most people. It's a common myth that more fitness equals more healthy automatically.

Omg. Where can I get a copy of her??

I'm not so sure about this squats. And the form, it looks like she's doing the excersises with too much "violence" to me. I think more control couldn't hurt. Especially those squats don't look good, those knees.. Everytime she does it, I go like "ouwouwouwouw".

So many butthurt guys trying not to look butthurt around here

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    working out is obviously her job and shit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Reason I disliked it was mostly just the lack of *anything*. Compared to previous years what features they showed us just felt really lacking.

I am also worried that since they are putting so much work into garrisons, it will be mandatory for getting gear at the start of the expansion + getting your crit buffs. Replace dailies with castleville.

Those push-ups are NOT good. She's more likely to injure herself by doing that wave style stuff, though it might be because of her body shape (hips/buttocks wider than the shoulders, more weight there than at the shoulders like guys).

That said, takes some dedication to do that, so props to her.

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    if she makes you look bad you deserve to feel bad about it, seriously.

Sure she gets props for caring about her figure but really her form is horrible and half her lifts are off of momentum rather than own strength
    Agreed. Her form is pretty shit. But a lot of the momentum shit is actually proper "cross fit" form... which is not saying much considering how bad cross fit is for you.

I hate muscles on girls, it's so ugly.

So... where's the girl in the video?

considering this thread is mostly 7 pages of worthless comments, I see no need in keeping it around.

it's also not a discussion topic. This isn't the Youtube comment section.