Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    What is the issue?

/stillnot60lolcasualawl
    Dailies award 45 rep...doing all the dailies and a few extra onslaught dailies as well and you would be able to get glorified in 100-150 days or so.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Dailies award 45 rep...

Be glad they award SOME! :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no fix for Ashora daily quests. =/
    Which one(s) I try to do them as often as I can sine the BiS rune for the cape comes from those guys. I think there are what 5 or 6 per day not counting onslaughts of course. Only ones I can't do are in the biofoundry since Volan was locked since killing him in the first week.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am being outclasses [literally] by classes that should even be allowed in the game.
    Harsh! So my response to you is LOL warriors. <3

I wouldn't be overly concerned in the long-term I'm sure if the warrior dev is a clueless as you guys claim that an internal change will happen soon.

Dailies award 45 rep...doing all the dailies and a few extra onslaught dailies as well and you would be able to get glorified in 100-150 days or so.
    I believe I read somewhere you cannot even get to Glorified yet, no source though, it stops at either decorated or honored, and that is the reason for the low noto rewards. Once Dendrome opens up, it will be raised to Glorified and there will be additional ways to gain this noto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah that. Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I believe I read somewhere you cannot even get to Glorified yet, no source though, it stops at either decorated or honored, and that is the reason for the low noto rewards. Once Dendrome opens up, it will be raised to Glorified and there will be additional ways to gain this noto.
    That's fair enough but still, I can get 45 rep from upgrading 1 or 2 items at a onslaught spot, seems horribly planned, not to mention that some of the "rewards" that require rep will be redundant before you can even get the rep.

That's fair enough but still, I can get 45 rep from upgrading 1 or 2 items at a onslaught spot, seems horribly planned, not to mention that some of the "rewards" that require rep will be redundant before you can even get the rep.
    Well, the reason I do the dailies in Ashora is primarily for Infinity Stones and that's about it. The rep is about worthless for anything other than the Cape Rune anyway, and the rep gains are not enough, I'd be better off fishing for rep then doing those dailies for that amount I think. The Infinity Stones are worth it though.

Boy can I call it or can I call it

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...t-working.html
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...tch-notes.html

Super pissed warriors and ZERO response from Elrar, Daglar, or Atrius. Never seen Trion drop the ball like this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Well, the reason I do the dailies in Ashora is primarily for Infinity Stones and that's about it. The rep is about worthless for anything other than the Cape Rune anyway, and the rep gains are not enough, I'd be better off fishing for rep then doing those dailies for that amount I think. The Infinity Stones are worth it though.
    Stones are nice, although you get as many by taking part in a zone event so reward/effort balance is still off on those quest no matter how you twist and turn it. The whole fishing thing got me to wonder why there isn't a repeatable killing quest or meat hand in for those of us that end up crying in a corner cutting our self at the thought of fishing in a game.

I wouldn't be overly concerned in the long-term I'm sure if the warrior dev is a clueless as you guys claim that an internal change will happen soon.
    I can't really be sure if you are serious or not. But I am not really having an awesome day right now and this just sorta pissed me off further. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I can't really be sure if you are serious or not. But I am not really having an awesome day right now and this just sorta pissed me off further. >.>

I am being serious. I do apologize if I don't keep a pulse on warrior development but if in fact the warrior community is in an outrage I can't see them just brushing it under the carpet. The reason I say long term is if you are going to be replacing a class lead dev I don't think that is something that would happen overnight making knee jerk reactions in business isn't always a good move either. Has this dev been the warrior dev since launch btw?

If you are in fact pissed speak with your wallet I did that with WoW and SWTOR and wouldn't hesitate to do with any company/game including Rift if they plan on dropping the ball and going "silent". Don't forget to leave a clear message in the exit question they ask when you cancel your sub. No point get all worked up at us forum goers and getting "pissed off further" life is to short.

Hmm i see a lot of warrior complaints. Where were these complaints for the last 6 months when you were all OP, and when you all could (lol riftblade) 1 button push to kill 15 people in WF PVP? I didn't see a lot of warrior complaints then? Every other class hates you -> we all hope you are nerfed to fuck for months on end, enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Hmm i see a lot of warrior complaints. Where were these complaints for the last 6 months when you were all OP, and when you all could (lol riftblade) 1 button push to kill 15 people in WF PVP? I didn't see a lot of warrior complaints then? Every other class hates you -> we all hope you are nerfed to fuck for months on end, enjoy.
    I'd rather we keep it civil here guys. If warriors need to vent they are nerfed our others feel warriors are OP that should be taken up on the official forums. Things will get to personal if we continue at this rate. Yes the games CM does visit here but direct your energy/hate/rage w/e it is in Rift's official forums to be heard loud and clear, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    While this may or may not be true because your class of choice was broken as shit for 6+ months it does not justify a across the board 20% nerf to an entire class completely killing every hybrid and benching every single warrior in the game who wants to raid.

Like I said before. Rerolled and not looking back, so I wash my hands of it. If you wonder where the bad PR for the game comes from then here you go.

There's been a bunch of undocumented buffs to various Warrior shields with this hotfix, things like Stoneshield, Shield of Will and a few others.

EDIT: Removed comment about stuff to stay on topic

Please, being dismayed about the direction of the class development is hardly "writing off" the expansion.

I'm just glad to see they are apparently back at work. Now that they are, I expect to see at least one hot fix a day and these all these issues to start clearing up by the end of the week or early next week. I also hope to see a response to my in game ticket in the next couple days(going on 8 days now, wtf).

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Funny how the biggest champion of Rift on this forum, all of a sudden is all pissed off when his favorite class gets changed a bit.

I thought you guys prided yourself on being better than the WoW players' level of QQ, but you're doing it now for sure.
    Hope that line is not directed at me because I have been pissed at the warrior dev since the game launched and have made it known. I was also pissed at the dev in charge of balancing Paladins back in WoW because he was a moron also. I also threw a fit in Aion when Sorcs could stack 2800 MBoost and one shot Templars making the class completely useless.

I am a fanboi on content speed and communication. On class development I have been as critical as most others have. These hotfixed ignoring complaints from the community will only cost them subs and make them look terrible.

Expansion could have the best content ever, but if your class is shit who cares because you cannot experience it. You think I like having to grind out the same levels I just grinded on my warrior because he is useless solo, aoe, and in raids now?

We could be talking about them adding in new servers, but constant class issues and piss poor dev communication is making the entire company look bad. Atrius is dead weight. Daglar is too scared to comment. Elrar is pretending like nothing is wrong and has not even commented. Year + in and a expansion was a perfect chance to fix all this crap yet we get 1.01 patch all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little bit of off topic news but patch 2.1 is around the corner maybe some fixes/love for all and news about the Yule Event I think they call it.

https://twitter.com/Riftgame/status/273906317205331968

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    A little bit of off topic news but patch 2.1 is around the corner maybe some fixes/love for all and news about the Yule Event I think they call it.

https://twitter.com/Riftgame/status/273906317205331968
    Where are all those people who came into this sub forum previously clamoring that Rift would never be able to match the pace of content delivery it did in Classic Rift with the new expansion? (because, you know, the 11 patches developed over the last 18 months were stuff that was created when the game was being established and then rolled out to make it look like we get quick content!)

If its going to patch in the Yule event, we should be expecting 2.1 content in 2-3 weeks.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }