Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I'm fine with Rift avoiding controversy. It's nice to be playing a game that isn't the center of attention and polarizing for a lot of people. I'd love for Rift to be talked about more, but I'd rather it be for the right reasons.
    Yeah most of this drama will blow over in a week. Money spent on leveling skills.......What is spent can't be unspent. The race for the world first kill Crucia with NA getting the patch first does blow for EU I won't deny it (it has an impact on about what 100 people tops competing for this spot, 5 guilds?) but meh in another couple weeks Regulos will be in their sights.

Heh, I shant contribute to that thread. I understand things like this happen and I have no problem "losing" the money training them. I'm not 100% happy about it, but it's not as if I'm going to threaten to quit unless I get my 100 plat back or something. I don't even want to imagine how nasty that thread is -_-
    You should quit, just for a month, to teach them a lesson.

Trion. Where is my money?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it seems this is relevant:

"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    There are quite a few guilds who would already have a kill if it weren't for one specific bug. Since this hotfix goes Live in NA rather than EU it pretty much guarantees no EU guild can get a World First
    I'd say they should just do it by timestamp after the servers come back up, but it's still a bit crap for EU servers to come up at 3am when the US ones are up at 11am or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah, this takes me back to some patch that I think was either in WotLK or Cata, wasn't it?
    That was the Pre-cata patch, and even then people had enough time to know it was coming with the PTR and beta information. This one I can see being a little more justified since it's 3 weeks after the expansion has released and we didn't have any forewarning.
    Last edited by Zaver88; 2012-12-05 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake.

* Onslaughts on Brevane and Dusken now stop new Invasions from spawning when the Barrier Relay has been taken over by an Invasion Foothold.
    Bahh, guess it was bound to be nerfed at some point. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Zaver88 View Post
    That was the Pre-cata patch, and even then people had enough time to know it was coming with the PTR and beta information. This one I can see being a little more justified since it's 3 weeks after the expansion has released and we didn't have any forewarning.
    Yeah, that's what I think is annoying a lot of people. There were several posts in the complaint thread saying they had just done a bunch of trining the day before, and one guy said in the hour before the downtime. If there had been some sort of notice, it wouldn't have been bad. Like it if had been on the PTS(which obviously due to the re-spec bug present now it should have been) and told it would be implementied with 2.1, then people would have had time. But they just threw it in all ninja like in a Hotfix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has Crucia been killed yet then? kind of hard to find a relevant Thread with all the 'pro, l33ts' e-peening and trolling each other

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Has Crucia been killed yet then? kind of hard to find a relevant Thread with all the 'pro, l33ts' e-peening and trolling each other
    It appears the the mighty beast has yet to be slain for one must understand, that one does not simply hotfix a doctapus boss.

The hotfix looks to of introduced a series of new bugs, meaning more problems with mechs and also casting raid wiping mechanics in phase 3 and later phases that are unavoidable in those phases!
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-12-05 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Azuri said he would whip me with chains

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    It appears the the mighty beast has yet to be slain for one must understand, that one does not simply hotfix a doctapus boss.

The hotfix looks to of introduced a series of new bugs, meaning more problems with mechs and also casting raid wiping mechanics in phase 3 and later phases that are unavoidable in those phases!
    So apparently, they were worried someone would win through RNG since their mechanic to keep it from being cleared had a chance at getting cleared, so they made it impossible. They tell us that they intended for it ti be beaten. They say that the hotfix was to fix it. Instead, they are all sitting back with popcorn watching the world firsters laughing their asses off.

No, not really. But it is a funny thought. I feel bad for these guys. Guess they'll either have to wait for 2.1, or maybe they'll be another Hotfix this week. Either way, I think Azuri needs to get cracking on his EU toon to pay Seatin 5 whatever is was they bet on the patch being this week.

Deleted
    And to quote :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin
    Wednesday the 12th of November for NA, 13th for EU, I call it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    To late, next Wednesday. I'll bet you 5 Empyrium planar dust! (Warriors will scream bloody murder if they have to wait until the 2nd week of December)

That is to short of time span for the holiday event to go live. The event was already going this time last year FYI.
    Better start farming Azuri.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    And to quote :P

Better start farming Azuri.
    What a bunch of slackers. I've actually got a toon on icewatch but you've gone and transferred. If I had to level a toon from scratch I think I'd nerd rage harder then a warrior reading patch notes. Too bad I can't gift my scratch and win winnings to someone....Elrar can you make it so? Kthx!

Next alt I make will be on EU...just don't hold your breath on the timing.

The upcoming fixes posted last night to warrior tanks look very promising. Moving a lot of mitigation buffs onto the warrior rather than on the mob(s) solves exactly the issues I was having at 60.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The upcoming fixes posted last night to warrior tanks look very promising. Moving a lot of mitigation buffs onto the warrior rather than on the mob(s) solves exactly the issues I was having at 60.
    Is this sarcasm? and just wondering why you don't mod this sub-forum i never see edgecrusher and you are always in here

You're not looking very hard if you're not seeing me. I'm always about (and at the very least lurking).

Deleted
    You're not looking very hard if you're not seeing me. I'm always about (and at the very least lurking).
    I think its probably because you blend in more, and fencers sig and pic are erm very bright?

Probably. They're very garish.

Deleted
    Probably. They're very garish.
    POW POW POW POW!!! this is awkward... :/

15+ Year Old Account
    The frogs in the onslaughts in Infinity's edge no longer are able to be butchered. The world is ending!!!