Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I do like that the literal day after I reach 60 and buy all my skills, the patch negating said money spending happened. But eh, can't be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Probably. They're very garish.
    It is honestly pretty noticeable when browsing to see her posts, good way to stand out though I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    The frogs in the onslaughts in Infinity's edge no longer are able to be butchered. The world is ending!!!
    Wait...those little frogs that there are like...a million of them?

Oh, I see why they would take that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    Wait...those little frogs that there are like...a million of them?

Oh, I see why they would take that out.
    Not only where there very many of them, but they were a trivial challenge and died fast (because you were meant to kill a bunch at once).
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

Probably. They're very garish.
    Troll harder, Casualbadcursher. >.>

Is this sarcasm? and just wondering why you don't mod this sub-forum i never see edgecrusher and you are always in here
    I like these changes: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4060456

We'll see how they are refined. I haven't had the chance to play much. Too much holidays crap going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Troll harder, Casualbadcursher. >.>
    too many broken hearts in that sig, plus like, what the hell is your avatar reading? a menu? :/

have wanted to get that off my chest for some time now. don't get me wrong, intellectually, you rock our world!

and yes, I agree about edge. I get the feeling he/she plays like 30000 MMO's all at once.

BAD CASUALBAD EDGE. BAD!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    too many broken hearts in that sig, plus like, what the hell is your avatar reading? a menu? :/

!
    I always thought it's something like a valentines card. All these hearts and stuff...

and yes, I agree about edge. I get the feeling he/she plays like 30000 MMO's all at once.

BAD CASUALBAD EDGE. BAD!
    I kinda do (though it's just games in general). And with my limited time to actually play, that means I barely get to play any of them : (

One more night of actually playing and I'm 60 though! Now I just need to find a night I can sit down and devote to Rift >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    I always thought it's something like a valentines card. All these hearts and stuff...
    they're all broken! except that staff thingy on the toon's back :P

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 10:34 PM ----------

I kinda do (though it's just games in general). And with my limited time to actually play, that means I barely get to play any of them : (

One more night of actually playing and I'm 60 though! Now I just need to find a night I can sit down and devote to Rift >.<
    Yeah, I'm 59.6, so I'm not one to talk, also need one night of uninterrupted play, but my real life commitments really get in the way, hardcore style.

but like, stop playing other games, m'kay? not like Rift doesn't satisfy every gamer's needs!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...eker-Vayne.jpg

Valentine's Day "Heartseeker" Shauna Vayne.

He really is a casual bad. Takes foooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeevver to level, get gear or finish a game. The ultimate dabbler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trion are spoiling you this week with not one but two Hotfixes !!, here's hotfix #5

RIFT 2.0 Hotfix #5 - 8:00am PST 12/6/12 [NA] - 2:00am GMT 7/12/12 [EU]

GENERAL

* The item limits for all Dimensions have increased! In general, you'll be able to place about 25% more items - the starter dimensions can hold about 65% more. Additionally, Dimension prices have dropped across the board for those purchased with platinum.
    * As part of our ongoing improvements to user experience, we're experimenting with an increased movement rate. Ascended on foot should now move faster through the world, both in and out of combat. This is additive with other movement speed buffs, but not changing the movement rate while mounted at this time. Please give feedback about this test change!
    * Fixed a case where Calling trainers would show the training dialog window instead of showing the options to reset Souls or Planar Attunement.
    * Archi Forta is visible again to people who completed the Ardent Domain quest 'Grasping at Humanity'. Yeah, somehow that was related.
    * Qaijiri notoriety no longer caps at Honored. The Daily quests in Ashore also now grant more notoriety.
    * PVP: Noise Cancelling Coating no longer applies to PVP targets.
    * Attempted fix for ending up with a Dimension showing -1 items.

CRAFTING

* Lanzan Capes are dye-able again.
    * Crafting: Material costs for 300+ skill Daily quests have been slightly reduced.
    * Increased percentages of lower-tier ore and wood harvest nodes in the higher-tier areas of Brevane and Dusken.
    * Increased the minimum amount of cloth dropped by mobs. Drop rates haven't changed, but when you get a cloth drop, it will always give at least 2.

ZONES

* The quests 'Tempest Bay' and 'God Engine Excursion' should no longer have issues if you add the upgrade cloak to your wardrobe prior to turn-in.
    * General Thunderscar's broadcast text will stop going out to all zones.
    * You can now complete the Fire Saga quest, Vanquish the General, at level 60.

MORBAN

* Zone Event: Terror Above: Further increased the hit points of the Firestorm General and Meteoric Juggernauts. Increased the number of Meteoric Fragments needing to be collected.
    * IA: Meat Munchers: Can now be consistently completed.

SERATOS

* The Fetid Plains onslaught location now follows the changes put out in hotfix #4, where a foothold being created stops further invasions.
    * Old Friends and New: You now must have completed A Walk in the Park to be eligible to pick up this quest.

STEPPES OF INFINITY

* Even though it was pretty awesome, the super high "water" area where you could swim up into the sky has been removed.

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS

EXODUS OF THE STORM QUEEN

* Expert: Corrected Clear Skies achievement so it will be granted any time when Dominax is defeated and not just when you qualify for Scattered Showers.

TOWER OF THE SHATTERED

* Expert: Overseer Cowel: Slightly increased the time between Cowel calling for his guards.
    * Expert: Overseer Cowel: Slightly increased the casting time of Fanatical Suicide.
    Experts getting toned down again for the baddies and little Johnny Rambo "chain pull non stop" wannabes

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...-12-12-eu.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Experts getting toned down again for the baddies and little Johnny Rambo "chain pull non stop" wannabes
    Actually as Hostagedawn said the other day they are just making Overseer Cowel a bit more friendly to pugs and Oceanic players, without making a broad impact to the difficulty of the encounter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Actually as Hostagedawn said the other day they are just making Overseer Cowel a bit more friendly to pugs and Oceanic players, without making a broad impact to the difficulty of the encounter :P
    Will help when you get those tanks that have glue under their shoes or think they are to pro to kill adds while not really being geared for the encounter in the first place.

Hotfix in increased movement speed !_!

I'll have to see if there's much of a noticeable difference when I get home unless some clever players have worked out the exact increase. I would say I'm impressed that that's the kind of they they put in through a hotfix and not a content patch, but that seems to be pretty standard for Trion : P

15+ Year Old Account
    That fight takes forever. This change only speeds up the fight requiring less killing of extra adds. I don't see it making it any easier.

Damn. I can't say for sure, but it feels like move speed got bumped a good 10-15% >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems there was a serious bug slipped in with Hotfix #5 for the US players where abilities would disappear, guess now we'll never know who would have killed Crucia before SO if this didn't happen

Anyhow, an update will be applied to NA servers today/this morning for them and us Europeans are getting hotfix #5 and that update tomorrow morning

** Upcoming NA Region Update - 8:00am PST 12/7/12 **

Good evening, NA!

The NA region shards will be coming down at 8:00am PST tomorrow, 12/7/12, for an update - this one includes a fix for the abilities that would go missing after hotfix #5. We're looking at a ~30 minute update assuming all goes well.

EU will be getting both hotfix #5 and this update tomorrow during their normal downtime window.

Patch notes will be updated! I'll be back in the morning with status updates.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...12-7-12-a.html

Deleted
    Seems there was a serious bug slipped in with Hotfix #5 for the US players where abilities would disappear, guess now we'll never know who would have killed Crucia before SO if this didn't happen
    Both NA and EU had the equal time of 2 nights on Crucia before the Hotfix went Live, she was in exactly the same state for both of these nights, Tuesday+ Wednesday for NA , Wednesday + Thursday for EU ^^, It just so happens that SO happended to have the World's best mage archon'ing on Crucia... I'll do a post about the kill with some awesome video tonight =)

10+ Year Old Account
    US Shards are now been patched up with Hitfix #5.5

RIFT 2.0 Hotfix #5.5 - 8:00am PST 12/7/12 [NA] - 5 + 5.5 [EU] 2:00am GMT 8/12/12

GENERAL

* Fixed an issue where some abilities would disappear until you relogged.
    * Updated experience granted by footholds and invasion mobs in expansion zones.
    * Fixed some Whitefall Steppes: Escalation achievements not showing their progress.
    * Some achievements from Karthan Ridge will no longer reset themselves when you die and respawn.

SERATOS

* The Extractor: The Extractor will now take all of your Corpsewalkers, count them accurately, and dispose of them safely.

GOLEM FOUNDRY

* Addressed UV-315 soul fragments being able to spawn outside of the instance.

CRAFTING

* The costs involved in Runecrafting Daily quests have been significantly reduced to match those of other professions.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...8-12-12-a.html

Was hoping for a 'fix' to Guild quests, we're at level 21 and can't complete two of the new quests, down 10k XP this week, meh