Thread: rBuff

rBuff

Hello. I'm very new to the forums, (but not the site) and couldn't find any search function.

But my question is about the addOn rBuff. I would like to know how to increase the size of the debuff(s). I couldn't find anything about debuffs in the rBuff.lua, or is this addOn only for buffs and not debuffs?

Re: rBuff

rBuff handles both "Buffs" & "Debuffs" [as well at Temp. Weapon Enchants]. And if I remember correctly, the scale takes care of both.
    Code:
     BUFF_FLASH_TIME_ON = 0.8;
     BUFF_FLASH_TIME_OFF = 0.8;
     BUFF_MIN_ALPHA = 0.70;

local myscale = 0.82
    That is where the scaling is handled. That confirmed to me that the scaling is handled as one, though this;
    Code:
     addon:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
      local unit = ...;
      if(event=="PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD") 
      then
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:ClearAllPoints()
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", UIParent, "TOPRIGHT", -20, -20)
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:SetScale(myscale)
       BuffFrame:SetScale(myscale)
       addon:runthroughicons()

end
    Kinda leads me to think you could add; DebuffFrame:SetScale(debuffscale) after the BuffFrame line to customize your Debuff.

Try this code in your rBuff.lua;
    Code:
     BUFF_FLASH_TIME_ON = 0.8;
     BUFF_FLASH_TIME_OFF = 0.8;
     BUFF_MIN_ALPHA = 0.70;

local myscale = X
     local debuffscale = Y
    Replace the X & Y with whatever you'd like (the Buff Flash Time, Time Off and Min Alpha you can have w/e you'd like; my settings are showing). And then use this next code in the section starting with: "addon:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)"

Code:
     addon:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
      local unit = ...;
      if(event=="PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD") 
      then
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:ClearAllPoints()
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", UIParent, "TOPRIGHT", -20, -20)
       TemporaryEnchantFrame:SetScale(myscale)
       BuffFrame:SetScale(myscale)
       DebuffFrame:Setscale(debuffscale)
       addon:runthroughicons()

end
    In the end you can just type it in yourself so you don't change any of your default/custom rBuff settings. Just add in the lines I have put in bold in the proper place (as show in code box). Log in and try it out. I can't make any promises this will work (as I don't have much LUA experience). But hopefully it will do what you need it to.

Re: rBuff

Also, for future reference the search function is over at the top of the page, it's one of the black buttons... "Home, Forum, Help, Search, Profile..."

Is there any way to move the Buff frames? i cant seem to move it so the buffs and debuffs are appearing behind my map

Deleted
    If you are using rBuffFrameStyler in combination with TitanPanel that will run you into trouble. TitanPanel moves Blizzard frames without any option to disable that behaviour (afaik). But maybe there is a TitanPanel option now that disables movement of default Blizzard frames.

For movement you can use /rbfs unlock