DoC reforge question

Hitted 90 2 days ago and im trying the DoC talent,
    isnt better to reforge hit/exp>mastery>crit>haste for DoC?
    i noticed that if i miss, i lose one stack of the buff.
    Also is this intended or bug?

Deleted
    hit/exp gives a more stable rotation, mastery as first prio will do higher dps when the stars align in your favor

10+ Year Old Account
    I would'nt say when the stars align is when you would do more dps. Its more of a matter of how well you weave in your PS,HT and NS,HT into your rotation and keeping high uptime on those bleeds. And yes a miss will consume a charge of DoC. Your stat prios look good to me.

Deleted
    most top ferals are playing with hit cap and soft exp cap.

Deleted
    When using simulation craft stat scaling it will say Mastery->Crit->Hit/Exp cap->Haste

You want to know that if you do this properly it will run the test 10 000 times and simulate a average dps through all dps tests.
    Some tests of our 10 000 times could possibly hit all spells and some test might even miss 20% of all spells if those spells where missed when a DoC stack was up it will be a major DPS lost.
    I'd say mastery is still very strong; So i'd generally say get mastery on all iteams through,
    the weakest stat then look for Hit/Exp reforge on iteams that has mastery as a base stat... Yes i do not have reforge like that currently but that is because i've tried different forges and been slacking to get them back.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2012-11-21 at 02:29 PM.