Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    dude i dont get 78k crit with my CD up as a rogue why the hell ppl defend a heroic leap dmg that much warrior dmg is still out of control , blizz didnt fix anything apart from their avatar
    Last edited by Kezuma; 2012-11-17 at 04:06 PM.

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    415
    dude i dont get 78k crit with my CD up as a rogue why the hell ppl defend a heroic leap dmg that much warrior dmg is still out of control , blizz didnt fix anything apart from their avatar
    Indeed. So pathetic when people try to defend wariror damage haha.

  3. #23
    Yeah cause 2hand slow weapons vs two 1 hand weaps. Ofc crits are going to hit harder on a slow 2h weapon. If your upset that you cant crit as hard then news flash class's deal damage in different ways. Rogues have smaller crits because they attack so much faster. Hence you know different class design?

    Rogues are a world apart, they offer alot more CC then warriors can. Im not saying rogues are in a great place right now but if your upset you can't crit as hard I'd say re roll a mage or lock or something.

    Avatar and TFB are nurfed/going to be nurfed. Which was needed I agree. Now it's just sounding like a bad case of moaning because you died to a warrior and feel the only way to justify that is that you are the best player ever and clearly out played the warrior so the warrior class must be OP because it killed you.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    Yeah cause 2hand slow weapons vs two 1 hand weaps. Ofc crits are going to hit harder on a slow 2h weapon. If your upset that you cant crit as hard then news flash class's deal damage in different ways. Rogues have smaller crits because they attack so much faster. Hence you know different class design?

    Rogues are a world apart, they offer alot more CC then warriors can. Im not saying rogues are in a great place right now but if your upset you can't crit as hard I'd say re roll a mage or lock or something.

    Avatar and TFB are nurfed/going to be nurfed. Which was needed I agree. Now it's just sounding like a bad case of moaning because you died to a warrior and feel the only way to justify that is that you are the best player ever and clearly out played the warrior so the warrior class must be OP because it killed you.
    i think u got the all thing wrong i dont cry cuz my rogue is at the bottom of the food chain in pvp, they will fix hopefully soon what i cry is ppl defend the warrior atm since the warrior wasent the best in the past seasons and now they just try to get the best out of it but that is not rly right to compare a heroic leap 78k crit with overall dmg that the real problem comes from , i know how the rogue dmg should act but also i know that the warrior dmg no way in hell should act like is atm on Live

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    415
    i think u got the all thing wrong i dont cry cuz my rogue is at the bottom of the food chain in pvp, they will fix hopefully soon what i cry is ppl defend the warrior atm since the warrior wasent the best in the past seasons and now they just try to get the best out of it but that is not rly right to compare a heroic leap 78k crit with overall dmg that the real problem comes from , i know how the rogue dmg should act but also i know that the warrior dmg no way in hell should act like is atm on Live
    Dude, don't mind him. "Warpath2k" clearly a warrior, who is doing everything to justify the op'ness of his class.

  6. #26
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,259
    My shadowstep or blink doesn't hit for 85k damage.

  7. #27
    Bloodsail Admiral Mortisia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Same country as Radek Zelenka
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    My shadowstep or blink doesn't hit for 85k damage.
    Now what you said is just plain stupid, comparing those abilities like that.

    "Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    My shadowstep or blink doesn't hit for 85k damage.
    Neither does charge.

  9. #29
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    So what you say is, either stay within 8y and get killed by insane warrior damage, instead of running away, get crit for 80k by heroic leap and then get killed by insane warrior damage?
    80k damage on a fuckin gapcloser is ridiculous, and so is all the damage a warrior can do.

  10. #30
    cc the big red warrior.

  11. #31
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    cc the big red warrior.
    Remind me how big red warrior cannot be slowed nor feared during cooldowns and how shamans only have hex, which a decent warrior will happily spell reflect back into his face.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Remind me how big red warrior cannot be slowed nor feared during cooldowns and how shamans only have hex, which a decent warrior will happily spell reflect back into his face.
    spell reflect has an obvious animation if you hex yourself idk what to tell you.

    dps shaman also have horrible defenses to begin w/ id say thats more of a problem w/ shaman than warriors. for the rest of classes stuns disorients disarms all work just fine.

    edit: also if the warrior is reflecting anything he doesnt have his 2her out. and in a couple weeks avatar is being nerfed so you can rejoice.
    Last edited by syn1k; 2012-11-17 at 05:43 PM.

  13. #33
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    415
    cc the big red warrior.
    How clueless some people can be.. rofl

  14. #34
    so how many casters do you 1 shot when you pop ascendance? oh wait thats balanced carry on the qq about warriors.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Dude, don't mind him. "Warpath2k" clearly a warrior, who is doing everything to justify the op'ness of his class.
    Spriest/DK more then my warr/rogue actually as stated in the other moan threads. I just don't like people moaning about a nothing ability (Shockwave from the other thread Hc leap this one) because they are clearly just bitching after loosing a game and decide to justify that on the class being OP.

    I actually said if you read my post that avatar and TFB needed a nurf and its fine. But people like you moaning over a Hc leap? Its just turnt into a bad case of crying tbh.

    How would you fix it along with the inc nurfs already? Some guy suggested adding a 1s cast time to shock wave cause a 4s cone stun is OP apparently.

    Maybe Hc leap needs a cast time? And rogues vanish should have a cast to match? I think every warr would give up Hc leap for a 3 sec vanish immunity.

  16. #36
    I have 45% pvp power and mine usually hits for ~15k with no cds. CD stacking ofc its possible. And ask any warrior, I would trade that usually ignorable damage for a 70% slow or root attached to the landing in a heartbeat.

    This is the 1 millionth topic about another case of a geared warrior cd stacking, in a bg with probably berserking, and hitting and undergeared player. FFS he hit you for 33k with a t-clap.

  17. #37
    High Overlord calimmacil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Posts
    138
    So yeah let me get this straight
    You have 52% resil, you probably didn't pop any cd's during his burst, he pop'd every cd he had and also he has 34.89% pvp power.
    Dude, yeah, really, stop posting and get more resil
    Also you do realize that you have 2 cc's that work on a warrior during avatar, hex and the stun totem (cant remember the name atm), before qqing learn your class and the opponents class, what they do and what you can do to avoid it and yeah, POP DEFENSIVE COOLDOWNS DURING HIS BURST AS WITH EVERY CLASSES BURST.

    p.s. bg maybe with warrior having berserker? seems like it

    ''The Emperor protects''
    "Say hello to Mr Yellow" - Flame-Trooper Aongus Brostin

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    415
    so how many casters do you 1 shot when you pop ascendance? oh wait thats balanced carry on the qq about warriors.
    1 shot? lol - Don't know what kind of enhance shamans you have met, but they are CC'able, where warriors are not. And if you try to cc one, they have all the interrupts in the world to help them.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:04 PM ----------

    So yeah let me get this straight
    You have 52% resil, you probably didn't pop any cd's during his burst, he pop'd every cd he had and also he has 34.89% pvp power.
    Dude, yeah, really, stop posting and get more resil
    Also you do realize that you have 2 cc's that work on a warrior during avatar, hex and the stun totem (cant remember the name atm), before qqing learn your class and the opponents class, what they do and what you can do to avoid it and yeah, POP DEFENSIVE COOLDOWNS DURING HIS BURST AS WITH EVERY CLASSES BURST.

    p.s. bg maybe with warrior having berserker? seems like it
    hex during avatar.. yes right, and he wont just use his thousand of interrupt beacause?

    And no, this was 2s. Not a bg with berserk. The reason why you write that you're sure about this being done in a bg, is that you know the dps is too much is arena without such buff.
    Last edited by Intoxicated; 2012-11-17 at 06:06 PM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    edit: also if the warrior is reflecting anything he doesnt have his 2her out.
    mass spell reflect doesnt require a shield equiped.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    1 shot? lol - Don't know what kind of enhance shamans you have met, but they are CC'able, where warriors are not.
    how are you being cc'd? you have windshear grounding tremor windwalk(unneeded w/ ascendance) the only cc that should landing on you is physical stuns possibly deep freeze all of which can be trinketed. if anything you have more cc immunity that warriors, cant be feared cant be cc'd w/ casted abilities, can ground instant casts like hoj and deep, have freedom totem. go back to your rogue dude you obv dont know what youre doing on your shaman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •