Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    1 shot? lol - Don't know what kind of enhance shamans you have met, but they are CC'able, where warriors are not. And if you try to cc one, they have all the interrupts in the world to help them.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:04 PM ----------

hex during avatar.. yes right, and he wont just use his thousand of interrupt beacause?

And no, this was 2s. Not a bg with berserk. The reason why you write that you're sure about this being done in a bg, is that you know the dps is too much is arena without such buff.
    First of, its one interupt with and added silence effect and ht with silence (which shares dr with them selves and every other silence btw) and also last time i checked your maelstrom weapon reduces the casting time of your nature spells and hex is a nature spell.

Also: GET MORE RESILIENCE AND LEARN TO USE YOUR DEFENSIVE COOLDOWNS.

p.s. warrior need tuning and are getting it in next patch (in a completely wrong way, but hey its blizz after all) but yeah complaining about the every little thing is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    how are you being cc'd? you have windshear grounding tremor windwalk(unneeded w/ ascendance) the only cc that should landing on you is physical stuns possibly deep freeze all of which can be trinketed. if anything you have more cc immunity that warriors, cant be feared cant be cc'd w/ casted abilities, can ground instant casts like hoj and deep, have freedom totem. go back to your rogue dude you obv dont know what youre doing on your shaman.
    I was thinking the same thing, and ofc enhance can pop shamanistic rage (if they glyph it, not exactly up to date on enh glyphs) and get out of all magic stuns like deep and hoj.

Anyway its common knowledge cd stacking is a little out of control, for multiple classes including warriors. No need to post a 3 billionth thread about being hit too hard by something from a warrior. Still not sure why I havent seen qq threads about mages 100-0'ing people in a deep freeze by themselves, but whatever.

Deleted
    Synk1k, all your replies make no sense.

This is the one ability that it's ok for it to hit that hard due to the long CD. I'd argue that CD stacking should be nerfed but heroic leap damage should be upped to compensate so it continues to crit this hard. Same thing with dragon roar critting 100k+.

Shockwave on the other hand shouldn't be critting for higher than 50k on cloth. Actually that ability doesn't even belong in the dps warrior arsenal. Same thing with TfB for arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Ofc they will not make any sense to you since you don't know your class properly

And thisnamesucks has a valid point

why? you said you were being cc'd during your cds. im wondering how when you can interrupt, ground, tremor, windwalk. you also claimed this was in 2s. what is your partner doing?

youre also undergeared crying about damage. you'd prob die to just as fast to any class but a warrior crit you for a 1/4th of your hp so you came to the mmo-champion forums to cry about it.

Deleted
    Where did I say I was cc'd during my cds? lol

Where did I say I was cc'd during my cds? lol
    1 shot? lol - Don't know what kind of enhance shamans you have met, but they are CC'able, where warriors are not. And if you try to cc one, they have all the interrupts in the world to help them.
    right there?

Deleted
    This is the one ability that it's ok for it to hit that hard due to the long CD
    45 secs?.. oh so long, so long.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:42 PM ----------

Ofc they will not make any sense to you since you don't know your class properly
    Explain why I do not.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    right there?
    Where does it say I am cc'd when using my cds? lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:44 PM ----------

Seriously tho, is everyone just in love with warriors or what? 80% of the people replying here are in favor of them.
    But I guess that's because everyone re-rolled warrior in Mist and they don't want to hear anything bad about them.

your obvious disregard for anything reasonable leads me to believe im feeding a troll so ill just let you carry on w/ yourself while you qq about 1 class thats already being nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    so warrior are unkiteable? xDDDD yeah they are

my chimera shot crits are like 40-50k xD
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    A titan in plate armor with a two hander, carrying also an one handed sword and a shield in the back, proceeds to jump through the air, landing and stomping you right in the face...
    All that momentum should be hittin even harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much complaining in this thread, please lock.

OP, you set your thread up for a flame fest instantly.
    I cannot see how someone with the Arena Master title(if obtained legitimately) can complain about something like this, even worse that you don't even have full honor gear.

Stop with the "warriors are OP" threads already.
    Sure, CD stacking is bad right now, but 90% of the complaining is from people who are used to facerolling warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Deleted
    About every single last warrior is delusional of where warriors are at. There doesn't need to be any kind of compensation for the nerfs they're currently receiving and will receive in the not so long future. Warriors are completly overtuned as it is now. They hit harder with auto attacks then other classes do with their specials, they're the most mobile melee, they have more CC then other two classes combined, they are nearly un CCable themselves to a lot of classes (5.1 will put an end to that) and when they pop cool downs they can pretty much one shot other people.

It's not even single attacks hitting so goddamn hard, it's those attacks coming in on GCD basis. It's not a single heroic strike that hits for 200k+. It's an heroic leap for around 60-80k, followed by an auto attack for 40-50k, an heroic strike for 200-250k and an execute that does about as much damage as people have health in a few seconds and at times before the charge stun has worn off.

And don't talk about long cool downs. 40-45 seconds aren't long cool downs at all. 3-5 minutes, those are long cool downs and a lot of other classes have them. Warriors don't.

Deleted
    OP, you set your thread up for a flame fest instantly.
    I cannot see how someone with the Arena Master title(if obtained legitimately) can complain about something like this, even worse that you don't even have full honor gear.

Stop with the "warriors are OP" threads already.
    Sure, CD stacking is bad right now, but 90% of the complaining is from people who are used to facerolling warriors.
    You realize it's an alt I made the screenshot from right. And who are you to tell me to stop or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    About every single last warrior is delusional of where warriors are at. There doesn't need to be any kind of compensation for the nerfs they're currently receiving and will receive in the not so long future. Warriors are completly overtuned as it is now. They hit harder with auto attacks then other classes do with their specials, they're the most mobile melee, they have more CC then other two classes combined, they are nearly un CCable themselves to a lot of classes (5.1 will put an end to that) and when they pop cool downs they can pretty much one shot other people.

It's not even single attacks hitting so goddamn hard, it's those attacks coming in on GCD basis. It's not a single heroic strike that hits for 200k+. It's an heroic leap for around 60-80k, followed by an auto attack for 40-50k, an heroic strike for 200-250k and an execute that does about as much damage as people have health in a few seconds and at times before the charge stun has worn off.

And don't talk about long cool downs. 40-45 seconds aren't long cool downs at all. 3-5 minutes, those are long cool downs and a lot of other classes have them. Warriors don't.
    " 3-5 minutes, those are long cool downs and a lot of other classes have them. Warriors don't."

wow lmfao!reck=5 mins cd -banner = 3 mins cd-shattering throw = 5 min cd-shield wall=5 min cd.

"They hit harder with auto attacks then other classes do with their specials"

you have that backwards there buddy.other classes can do more damage with there rotational ability's then warrior do with cds.10sec burst every 5 mins for warriors.

"have more CC then other two classes combined"

and what cc is that?shockwave if the warrior takes that talent.dont even say warrior fear-lmfao.nice try troll boy

This made me lol. Warriors have the longest cd offensive abilities in the game (5 min reck, 3 min avatar, 3 min skull banner), which compounds the issue of them being really strong cds and we need to stack them to get kills. Look at BM hunters. They can bestial wrath 5 times between our recklessness'es.

The only thing delusional is people not seeing the bigger picture. Yes wars need some nerfs, but they will get overnerfed and people will realize that rets cds are as brutal as wars, and dks sustained damage is damn near where warriors cd damage is (80k oblits on plate 59% resil and no cds wtf).

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to justify a 78k Heroic Leap...

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:20 PM ----------

There's legitimate complaints and then there's this guy..

10+ Year Old Account
    A Warrior glyphed for a shorter CD and more damage, then leapt on you mid-battle, which ended up becoming a critical strike.

That's how it's possible, and that's exactly what happened.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Lol @ people who defend this kind of dmg with a fucking leap.
    Leap is an actual skill used for damage, especially in PvE rotations. There's even a glyph to increase its damage. Of course its going to be decent in PvP. Deal with it.