Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Heroic Leap

http://postimage.org/image/y4eh8g729/
    How.. is that... possible

EDIT: Edited image size
    Last edited by mmocf1de00b64e; 2012-11-17 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Were you expecting people to identify whats going on in those 5 pixels?

Deleted
    Image is too small to even see stuff.

Deleted
    Personally i have no idea, but then again it's quite hard to see whats going on on a screenshot from 100 * 180 pixels :P

Deleted
    Not small on my pc. Sorry editing a new pic of it.

Deleted
    All I could see is that you marked a combat log entry. Assuming it is the damage from heroic leap being higher than you expected. Will await your better pic.

Deleted
    It's a 30sec cd attack/gap closer, 78k is not that insane... lemme guess he had avatar and use trinkets and whatnot when he did it aswell? Also it doesn't even work half the time!

Deleted
    Not that much. Got hit like 150k shockwave on plate.

Deleted
    Lol @ people who defend this kind of dmg with a fucking leap.

Deleted
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    Last edited by mmoc12b394f111; 2012-11-17 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    http://postimage.org/image/y4eh8g729/
    How.. is that... possible

EDIT: Edited image size
    There's so many things it could be. I'm going to guess he had the glyph, as well as you also having CS on you at the time too.

Coulda been the one-shot macro popped as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Lol @ people who defend this kind of dmg with a fucking leap.
    Lol at another useless thread. Added to Shockwave needing a 1 sec cast time and other moan threads.

Possible with Glyph of death from above and most likely Avatar and all trinkitts proc'd.

Probably needs to be fixed by only being able to leap 6 yards and having a cast time and removing all damage......

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Several things imo...

#1 Your resil % is low, an average full geared "honor only" geared player would end up between 57-60% depending on how you gem and enchant more or less.

#2 He could of used avatar, recklessness, and has the glyph

#3 He could have a great deal of pvp power as well, I know "as a dk" I am only 463 item lvl with my pvp gear set "with no weapon" and my pvp power is 28% with just 2 blue pvp pwr gems, and 6 80str - 160pvp pwr gems...swifty is at 42%...

#4 He could of used potion of strength, and/or a strength flask

SO alot of variables...
    Last edited by jmmathe1988; 2012-11-17 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    I've been crit before around 85k from heroic leap with shadowform damage reduction, 60% resilience and around 30k armor. This screenshot is not really uncommon. Stop trying to theorycraft it like it's some impossible scenario.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    Also what the fuck is wrong with having this much damage with a leap? would it be ok if it was a throw? or an attack i used up close? I do not see how it is NOT ok to CRIT someone for 78k with an attack that is on a 30sec cd and requires you to be 8yards away
    Are you by any chance playing warrior?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    so where a ability on a 30 sec cd and you have to hit the target instead of using it for defensive purposes does 60-70k dmg with everything stacking, banner, avatar and reck + other small stuff such as trinket and berserker rage, that is op and has tp be nerfd, right? But when a warlock with his pvp trinket only hits 400k chaos bolt then that is totally fine, i mean why shouldn't it?

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Are you by any chance playing warrior?
    stop making disgusting assumptions

Deleted
    So it's a glyph that makes it do 100% extra dmg?
    Yea sure, that makes it alright. Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    But when a warlock with his pvp trinket only hits 400k chaos bolt then that is totally fine, i mean why shouldn't it?[COLOR="red"]
    Screenshots or it didn't happen. That's some fat load of bullshit there.

Deleted
    i mean why shouldn't it
    Becase it's a 3sec cast that require 1 burning ember that can be interrupted and spellreflected and is the one spell that do damage, the rest is basicaly fillers to gain burning embers, to get a chaos bolt now and then...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's glyphed, it's a crit, probably had Avatar.

I'd be more concerned about the Thunder Clap damage lol Heroic Leap is used in our DPS rotation in PVE because it does a lot of damage.