Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks great!

Deleted
    That's beautiful !

I'm clearly late in my reply to the OP so I'll edit it, but these all look amazing.

2nd edit: I can't even imagine how much life it would breath into the game for me to be able to run around such detailed environments.
    Last edited by Cerebrate; 2012-12-05 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    That looks beautiful. Blood Elven architecture was always something I've wanted to see rendered like this. Great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    these look awesome! Good job at upping the detail and still keeping that Blizztoon style. On a side note, a revamp of WoW to the Unreal Engine 4 would be amazing.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn all your work looks amazing! gratz!

What i would want to see, is Undercity in all it's cinematic rendering glory. The dark theme of it. Feeling death all around you. Gothic style whatever it is. Would be jaw dropping to see Undercity like that. Hell, even Brill would be cool in a cinematic rendering.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Spikearius, Terralon, Archipelagos, feangren, Cerebrate, Zambooka, Urti, sys01: Thanks for the reply !

Wow, getting good feedback from people who really care about and know the game is awesome . Thanks guys, means a lot!

As we speak I`m rendering out an HD version of this and I hope I`ll get some time pretty soon to composite it into a final piece.
    The next step for me is going to be creating game assets and testing them out in either Unreal 3 or CRYEngine. The aim would be to make these assets look awesome and hold true to the Warcraft style. I can keep you posted on that as well if you`d like.

Looks amazing. Please do keep posting updates!

Ulduar would be pretty amazing to see like that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sendros you should send this into Blizzard. Oh how I would love WoW even more if it looked this amazing
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

That looks awesome! As someone said before, the dark portal would be a sweet idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am really not a fan of realistic graphics at all, but I can totally understand that this is fun for you to do. It's really no different than all the different WoW art out there. Keep it up . I see someone suggested you should try Exodar, and I agree with that one. Exodar is not very visually appealing to me with the current graphics, even though I love them on everything else, so it would be cool to see it through a completely different artstyle.

wow that was amazing. keep it up

Fantastic work. I'd say Kara, Darkshire or ant place in Gilneas would be really cool.

Deleted
    Holy shit, that looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, I love the cartoony look of wow. That being said, that was just some beautiful rendering. All the kudos to you! truly magnificent!

Peso, PoisonedLizard, Archdruid Dehydrate, frigoffrick, RAWRF, cexspa, luccadeo, Zeunerts, Amonra: thanks for the replies .

Duridi: actually, Exodar never did cross my mind, strangely. I am not familiar with it, as I played during TBC and early Wrath as a Blood Elf, so not a lot to do over there . Will check out the visual style though... knowing Blizz, it's full of detail as well.

Amonra: yeah, I tried to get that cartoony feel with a bit more realism.. quite an awesome challenge.

For anybody wanting to see similar-to-wow-but-better towns here's some art from TERA you might enjoy (view on 1080p):

Flying in and out of town: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VxyDxL7KZ0

Favorite zone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEQCilN3WMo

Another neat city: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZJCvmtgmSg

That game looks really amazing. Is the gameplay on par? Don't really know much about TERA.

Loving the video! The first thing i noticed was there wasn't any floating green orbs by the statue we see in the beginning. But i understood you were on a tight deadline. Nonetheless, looks great!

If you ever do more of those projects, show them to us! I don't care where you do them, exodar, undercity, or wherever you decide, i'd love to see them all!