<The Inner Cloister> be crewin' up, I say, crewin' up from our berth over on Arrr-gent Dawn. We be lookin' fer salty sea-dogs to come aboard fer swashbucklin' adventures throughout this weird land o' tubby black 'n white bears tendin' to bizarre animals what all wear hats that look like green bear paws!
We be buildin' a crew o' ten bilge rats to go out in search o' plunder, sailin' a ship o' level 25 construction. And because we be crewin' up from the start, ye can be assured that no lousy bilge rats are higher up than ye when it comes to dolin' out the treasure!
Here be the particulars:
We be a Cataclysm ship with strong previous construction, led by a cap'n and first mate with well over a decade of war fightin' between 'em. We be looking for buccaneers who've battled before, but also swashbucklers who be lookin' to pirate to their maximum potential. More an' that, we be after deck-swabbers and bilge rats who be wanting to get stuck into the dirrrrrty work of piratin' such as tamin' wild animals, running small skirmishes for glory and takin' it to them lousy pirates o' the "blue persuasion".
We be sure ye want details:
- Our ten buccaneers be sailin' on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday nights between 1930 and 2300.
- Said buccaneers shall be given hard tack and grog from the hold so they be fightin' at their best.
- Swashbuckler's that don't fully pirate will still be gettin' chances at treasure, with other events.
- Plunder be for the good of the whole crew, so all the crew will be able to keep their buckles shiny.
- Clearly, as we be imaginative pirates on an imaginative moorin', we'll also be seein' plenty of ARRRRR-PEEEE!
So if ye like aggro and harsh insults, stabbity deliverin' o' pain, or tendin' to the wounds o' the weak n' feeble, we be lookin' fer ye. All we ask of our crew is that they be committed to high standards o' piratin' and the strivin' fer higher standards every raidin' trip.
If ye be interested in settin' sail with us, here be the conscription book:
We be lookin' forward ta hearin' from ye dogs!