• Scourge!

19 14.18%
  • Old Horde!

16 11.94%
  • Burning Legion!

17 12.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I cant believe you guys dont want Old Horde.

To have Strength unlimited, to be face to face with any opponent and dominate him through the Fel powers.
    To see enemies powerless against you! To have the power to overthrough the strongest enemies (burning legion).

Just imagine the following scenario: If green Grom Hellscream broke down Manoroth (a Legion General), imagine what would Fel Grom do to him!
    Just imagine Fel Gul'dan, a horror even to Sargeras himself. Imagine if Gul'dan would get the Eye of Sargeras.
    Doomhammer should have helped Gul'dan in his quest, and then The Horde would have had everything!

Eventually the Old Horde would go against their manipulators!
    And the TRUE Horde DOMINION across the Nether would be unstopable!
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-17 at 08:16 PM.

Twilight Hammer Cult or the original Shadow Council.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    I cant believe you guys dont want Old Horde.

To have Strength unlimited, to be face to face with any opponent and dominate him through the Fel powers.
    To see enemies powerless against you! To have the power to overthrough the strongest enemies (burning legion).

Just imagine the following scenario: If green Grom Hellscream broke down Manoroth (a Legion General), imagine what would Fel Grom do to him!
    Just imagine Fel Gul'dan, a horror even to Sargeras himself. Imagine if Gul'dan would get the Eye of Sargeras.
    Doomhammer should have helped Gul'dan in his quest, and then The Horde would have had everything!
    Enter the Alliance.
    The Old Horde was never an all powerful conquering united army, that is why it was defeated.

If there is a Old Horde option then why there isn't an Old Alliance one? :P
    Although I play Horde I would've been more interested in the Alliance of Lordaeron that's long gone but the Old Horde mentioned at the poll is more than gone...
    (Orcs' bloodlust and manipulation are over whereas the Humans Dwarves and Elves are pretty much the same despite the fact that they lost their kingdoms...)

Forsaken, but some serious reforms would be needed. Away with useless Valkyr (really, only humans and vrykul?) and watered plague, bring the technology of biotransference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Enter the Alliance.
    The Old Horde was never an all powerful conquering united army, that is why it was defeated.
    Alliance is weak, you should vote for Old Horde, imagine if we apply the lore into the game itself, you drink the blood of manoroth, your stats would increase triple, you would crush anyone who stands in your way... i dont know why you guys like the alliance!
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-17 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc, old horde. Murder everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    i dont know why you guys like the alliance!
    Our motives and actions as a faction have always been for the better of Azeroth and always been ultimately good.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Our motives and actions as a faction have always been for the better of Azeroth and always been ultimately good.
    Maybe. Best things for humans may not be best for Azeroth.

I'm all for the Defias. In a fantasy game, those sort of politics could actually work.

Night elves before the devs started butchering their lore (definitely RTS night elves). So alliance, although I would be fine with them being their own faction.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2012-11-17 at 09:46 PM.