Blood DK Helm questions

Hey there

ATM im using the Nullification Greathelm from feng, for tanking, using a 160mastery 160 stam gem with the 324 meta, reforged the crit to mastery due to the noxxic stat priority.

I just won the LFR Garalon's Helm though. even though this is 6 ilvls lower and an actual tanking piece, I still get more stamina from the nullification's.

So, what do you suggest?

My armory is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Saint%C3%9Fernard/advanced

ty in advance
    Last edited by Saintbernard; 2012-11-17 at 02:36 PM.

I would probably keep the Nullification Greathelm and reforge the haste to mastery or something because even though Garalon's Helm is a tanking helm you get better stats like stamina from the Nullification Greathelm and you can never have enough stamina.

10+ Year Old Account
    The helm from Shado-pan rep is a really nice one.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    The helm from Shado-pan rep is a really nice one.

Yeah, about 3-4 days off revered with them atm.

And thanks, decided to keep it until i get the normal garalon/shadow pan helm.

Half a tier's ilvl difference isn't enough to make a DPS helm outtank a tank helm, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian97xz View Post
    I would probably keep the Nullification Greathelm and reforge the haste to mastery or something because even though Garalon's Helm is a tanking helm you get better stats like stamina from the Nullification Greathelm and you can never have enough stamina.
    Garalon's has more stamina, even if you put a mastery/stamina gem in Nullification and don't put an x/stamina in Garalon's. Nullification has the worst and arguably second-worst secondary stats, and the worst again for its big meta socket bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Half a tier's ilvl difference isn't enough to make a DPS helm outtank a tank helm, IMO.

Garalon's has more stamina, even if you put a mastery/stamina gem in Nullification and don't put an x/stamina in Garalon's. Nullification has the worst and arguably second-worst secondary stats, and the worst again for its big meta socket bonus.
    thats right... Garalon's is so much better then the Nullification helmet.

better secondary stats and more stamina thanks to 270 stamina from socketbonus alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian97xz View Post
    .... considering that crit is weak for dps and useless for survivability I have no idea why you'd reforge the haste °_°

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 12:35 AM ----------

On topic: The feng helm might be better on encounters where only a small part of damage taken comes from avoidable attacks. Stuff like Guard Dogs, Garalon, Tsulong and Lei Shi for example.

Galleon Helmet should be good too, very good in that it has innate high mastery.

But Galleon is Galleon.