View Poll Results: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Voters
1954. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave as is.

1,127 57.68%
  • Remove druids from flightform when interacting with objects on the ground.

284 14.53%
  • Allow other classes to interact with objects on the ground without dismounting.

543 27.79%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    lol @ homogenization excuse. Druids are literally homogenization in class form, yet you have that gall to make such a notion. Your class is comprised of iconic class abilities with unique twists. Get a grip, and a dictionary.

So, martyrs of the Druid class, what are these mythical disadvantages your class has? Remember, no hyperboles.
    If by "unique twists" you mean "watered down variations", you may be on to something.
    For example, Feral druids are like rogues without sap and vanish and Guardian druids are like warrior tanks with half of the abilities and less mobility.

The disadvantages of the druid class are any of the abilities listed in this thread that druids don't have. Not going to restate them all here, just read up.

And if you're not convinced, I guess you'd better switch to your druid alt right away. No hyperbole.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Please leave the few remaining class perks and differences intact.

thank you.

I'm a priestess, btw.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

I don't have a problem with it, the most druids aren't that "unnice" to steal your quest objects, herbs, right before your nose. Sure some do, but there are always a......s in multiplayer games. So I voted for a).

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    Basically. In 4 days I leveled a Monk to 83. I had 4 pieces of BoA gear and the guild perk. I did NOT use the monk daily buff to often (only did the appropriate level quests) and only did dungeons once for the massive exp on the quests. Otherwise... questing. So... leveling a druid wouldn't be much different.
    Yeah about the same as my new hunter, 2 days 4 hours played and Im at 87. I did a lot of gathering as well to max out mining, skinning.

A druid should not be able to interact with objects while in flight form.

Their flight form already have the advantage of being instant cast, it doesn't need an other advantage.

just roll a druid, can probably do what your class does better anyway.
    Too cool for a signature

OP and fellow whiners are, like, more than 3 expansions late. And I assure you - no matter what we write here, nothing is going to change just because a couple of QQers got upset over a meaningless trifle.

I play all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    nothing is going to change just because a couple of QQers got upset over a meaningless trifle.
    I want to sig this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Yeah about the same as my new hunter, 2 days 4 hours played and Im at 87. I did a lot of gathering as well to max out mining, skinning.
    I have skinning and mining on my monk too. XD But i didn't really work on them. I like to level the toon, then the professions.

Made by Shyama, Goddess of MMO's XD

I went with the third option, every time I have rolled a druid I end up making it my herbalist due to that ability so it'd be nice to have the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellsMama View Post
    I went with the third option, every time I have rolled a druid I end up making it my herbalist due to that ability so it'd be nice to have the balance.
    My druid is my main so I dropped herbalism long ago for two raiding profs. People tend to act like ALL druids are herbalists but they are not.

It's a fun little perk for druids, like bubble hearth. It's hardly game breaking.

i voted A though i wouldnt mind it if they couldnt mine/herb while in travel form

Better option:

Allow us to mount up quicker (Again). It used to be 3 seconds, but I still can't find it equal in certain processes. I think reducing it to one second would help a lot in removing these... comments.