Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Leave it as it is. Druids have that perk, it's nice. Other classes have neat perks, too. Mages/priests can avoid dying from falling. Death Knights, priests, and shamans can walk on water with shaman/DK's able to mount to do it. Paladins can bubble to mine/pick herbs even when attacked. Rogues can vanish and stealth out of combat to avoid pesky respawns.
    No, no we can't.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    No, no we can't.
    No but we can stun them I use this often on my paly gatherer, stun/mine then fight the mob /mount/move on

Deleted
    Well that's very well noticed indeed. Don't know why Blizz let this go by... Option c indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    I want frost nova on my warrior, it's unfair that mages have an aoe freeze and my warrior doesn't, give it blink wile you're at it.

Edit: Oh and spellsteal, warriors need spellsteal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    Well that's very well noticed indeed. Don't know why Blizz let this go by... Option c indeed
    Alot of the current quests alow people that aren't druids to do just that. Check it out next time your questing^ (MoP stuff ofc) I mean I wouldn't mind it at all if they made all quest objectives usable by mounted non druids, but I think they are realising this as can be seen with the changes in MoP.

On another note, I could say *wah wah wah it's unfair as a Druid I have to mount a normal mount to do the shado pan bombing quests, as I can't do it from flight form, (* But honestly 2 secs to mount a normal flyer and do the bombing run isn't a huge deal. Honestly surprises me what people will complain about without thinking things through.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-11-17 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    I want frost nova on my warrior, it's unfair that mages have an aoe freeze and my warrior doesn't, give it blink wile you're at it.

They also need heroism and waterwalking!

Lets just combine those all into one attack!
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

While we're at it then, give bubble to every class, give Bloodlust/Heroism/Ancient Hysteria/Time Warp to every class, give combat res to every class, give feign death to every class, give stealth to every class, give slowfall to every class, give combat pets to every class.. hell, why not give shapeshifts to every class. And the list goes on.

Then we'll be playing a fair game.

all warriors need is a big and fat nerf lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just keep it the way it is. Every class has an advantage sort of it, I wonder if the point was what if an enemy came and stole your node item/etc... then thats a different case. But I see each class have their perks I mean cmon druids just got to have their fun. Dont like it? Just roll a druid as everyone said

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Not always the case, if a node is surrounded by mobs there is always the chance they aggro before you finish your gathering, which interrupts you, you may not be dismounted, but it just means, you either
    A. stop and fight the mobs and chance that someone else will come and take the node (which is fair enough)
    B.keep trying to gather and hope the mobs don't interrupt you (can take a while not so bad at lower level mobs as they miss but certainly not in pandaria)
    C.Leave the node and Move on to the next!
    D.If your a nelf you can shadowmeld which can give time for aggro to reset while you quickly gather it (shadowmeld has a CD though)
    Between the Forager's Gloves and the Tauren racial, most Druids can reach a 0.5 second herb gathering cast time making combat completely avoidable. And if you made your Druid as a dedicated gatherer (as I did) you likely have one or the other.

Also, using Shadowmeld to dump mobs onto someone trying to ninja your node is incredibly satisfying when you can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    It's obvious from what I said I am not a druid.
    That was shiningly obvious... and I love how you aren't willing to share your class/classes so that you might be asked to give up one of your class defining skills/bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    needs 4th option
    - Delete the account of people who complain about druids being able to farm in flight form.

And no I dont have a druid.
    I'd take option 5, deleting accounts on everyone complaining how unfair the game is when they look at another class and start snotbubbling if it's not removed or they don't get the exact same!

Quite honestly, subscribers with these sort of ideas are fucking retarded, go play Rift or some other game if you want a completely bland experience..!

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Between the Forager's Gloves and the Tauren racial, most Druids can reach a 0.5 second herb gathering cast time making combat completely avoidable. And if you made your Druid as a dedicated gatherer (as I did) you likely have one or the other.

Also, using Shadowmeld to dump mobs onto someone trying to ninja your node is incredibly satisfying when you can pull it off.
    Oh Yes Tauren have the goodies on the cast time But I know I don't have a tauren druid nor do my druid gatherers have foragers gloves, standard flight form for most druid races, will not always allow for gathering a herb before the mob aggros you!

I wouldn't do the shadowmeld dump as a regular thing, but I have done it before to same faction gatherers that have been rude to me in whisp telling me to go away and farm elsewehere etc, like they feel they own the world.. lol Tis very satisfying

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMosquito View Post
    If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    Execpt druids and hunters have bettre (higher level) stealth than rogues. Oh, mages have invis... You were saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    all warriors need is a big and fat nerf lol
    Give it to rogues then! Could all them spells there aswell, might aswell throw in Chaos Bolt too, it's be great to use during stuns n shiz..
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Fine, then remove teleport/portal from mages, water walking from DKs, bubble from paladin, levitate from priest.... or simply roll a druid...

10+ Year Old Account
    People jelly my Flight Form is OP ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not remove classes altogether and make everyone play the same thing?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess.

You were out farming herbs when all of the sudden a Druid came by and snatched a herb away from you.