Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMosquito View Post
    If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    jk druids alrdy have stealth, blink/charge

Deleted
    I voted A. I don't play a druid. Their flight form is in not a single way affecting my gameplay experience, so I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Flikgoeswild View Post
    jk druids alrdy have stealth, blink/charge
    They have a blink? Charge makes since because bears are warrior bases, same with cats being rogue based.. But blink?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMosquito View Post
    If you remove druid flight because other classes can't do it, then you'd also have to remove rogue stealth, monk roll, mage teleport, etc.

Every class has its perks, its advantages and disadvantages. If every class could do the exact same things, it would be one hell of a boring game.
    Classes all have advantages AND disadvantages in every aspect of the game. Druids have nothing but a blatantly imbalanced advantage over other classes in picking herbs with no disadvantage. I like variety but I can understand where people are coming from. Especially now with CRZ and low pop realms having to fight other realms for herbs AND not be able to buy them from the AH.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 07:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    They have a blink? Charge makes since because bears are warrior bases, same with cats being rogue based.. But blink?
    Wild charge is everything in one. It's disengage for boomkins, blink for restos, shadowstep for cats and charge for bears. I don't have a beef with that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Darillyn View Post
    Leave it as it is. Its something unique to druids, why remove it? Because no one else has that (very) slight advantage?
    Actually monks do. And it's not that it's a "Slight Advantage" it's that it's a massive QoL improvement. Massive.

It's a slight advantage AND a massive QoL improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make it so you lose your form interacting with objects, same with Zen Flight. You already drop Zen Flight with actions a Druid in Flight form wouldn't. However, Zen Flight is independent of flight training, there's only one speed, and it's less than starter flying, so it's completely fair. The OP part about Druid Flight form isn't that it can interact with objects. It's instant cast, usable mid-air, and scales with riding speed (Zen doesn't). Flying mounts were originally suppose to be usable mid-air, so how about we allow that? Everyone's happy.

Druids don't need perks. This isn't vanilla. Druids had it good, if not better, than most classes since BC. If you even have to argue this you're in complete denial. I can't even use the rose-tinted glasses excuse because you'd have to put them on to know how "bad" Druids had it in vanilla. Druids never even actually had it bad, they only had a harder time doing what their "pure" counterpart had an easier time doing and that was a design decision.

Also, Warriors don't have shit that another race or class doesn't have a better version of concerning "special snowflake" perks. The last three amazing things Warriors got? Victory Rush, Heroic Leap, and 5.0 Second Wind. These aren't even unique perks. Everything else Warriors had good was because of the way they scaled, and for the same reason Mages get good treatment... designer favoritism.

Warriors and Shamans have had more shit taken away than any class in the game, why should Druid be safe from this? Because you had it "hard" for one expansion, the expansion that was designed around "bring the class, not the player" and you were purposely designed that way to fill the "jack of all trades, master of none" niche?

This is why I have no respect for Druids as a class, and less for players who complain and defend their class' blatant perk advantages. The only reason I still have mine is because it was a Tauren made in vanilla for the purpose of herb/alchemy and has deprecated alchemy recipes.

lol @ homogenization excuse. Druids are literally homogenization in class form, yet you have that gall to make such a notion. Your class is comprised of iconic class abilities with unique twists. Get a grip, and a dictionary.

So, martyrs of the Druid class, what are these mythical disadvantages your class has? Remember, no hyperboles.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Wild charge is everything in one. It's disengage for boomkins, blink for restos, shadowstep for cats and charge for bears. I don't have a beef with that though.
    Oh That's right. But isn't it a talent though... so not all druid get it.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yet warriors can't so sh*t
    We break things and can run all over the place the best. I don't care about profession farming perks.
    Edit: Jesus, I should look at how far the thread is before quoting -_-
    Last edited by Glifberg Rageblade; 2012-11-24 at 08:57 PM.

1,071 druids have been heard.

15+ Year Old Account
    If any then C.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Just roll a druid for gathering, it takes what...2-3 days played to hit 90 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Just roll a druid for gathering, it takes what...2-3 days played to hit 90 now?
    Basically. In 4 days I leveled a Monk to 83. I had 4 pieces of BoA gear and the guild perk. I did NOT use the monk daily buff to often (only did the appropriate level quests) and only did dungeons once for the massive exp on the quests. Otherwise... questing. So... leveling a druid wouldn't be much different.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    lol @ homogenization excuse. Druids are literally homogenization in class form, yet you have that gall to make such a notion. Your class is comprised of iconic class abilities with unique twists. Get a grip, and a dictionary.

So, martyrs of the Druid class, what are these mythical disadvantages your class has? Remember, no hyperboles.
    If by "unique twists" you mean "watered down variations", you may be on to something.
    For example, Feral druids are like rogues without sap and vanish and Guardian druids are like warrior tanks with half of the abilities and less mobility.

The disadvantages of the druid class are any of the abilities listed in this thread that druids don't have. Not going to restate them all here, just read up.

And if you're not convinced, I guess you'd better switch to your druid alt right away. No hyperbole.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please leave the few remaining class perks and differences intact.

thank you.

I'm a priestess, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with it, the most druids aren't that "unnice" to steal your quest objects, herbs, right before your nose. Sure some do, but there are always a......s in multiplayer games. So I voted for a).

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    Basically. In 4 days I leveled a Monk to 83. I had 4 pieces of BoA gear and the guild perk. I did NOT use the monk daily buff to often (only did the appropriate level quests) and only did dungeons once for the massive exp on the quests. Otherwise... questing. So... leveling a druid wouldn't be much different.
    Yeah about the same as my new hunter, 2 days 4 hours played and Im at 87. I did a lot of gathering as well to max out mining, skinning.

10+ Year Old Account
    A druid should not be able to interact with objects while in flight form.

Their flight form already have the advantage of being instant cast, it doesn't need an other advantage.

Deleted
    just roll a druid, can probably do what your class does better anyway.

Deleted
    OP and fellow whiners are, like, more than 3 expansions late. And I assure you - no matter what we write here, nothing is going to change just because a couple of QQers got upset over a meaningless trifle.

I play all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    nothing is going to change just because a couple of QQers got upset over a meaningless trifle.
    I want to sig this.