Poll: Who is worse?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Blackhand. Garrosh is Napoleon. Like it or not, Napoleon wasn't "evil", but misguided Nationalism and a sense of pride that only came from dominating others simply doesn't work.
    As hard as that may seem to believe it is true. The wisest and most likable orcs in WoW are Blackrock and Frostwolf Orcs. Saurfang, Eitrigg, Thrall and Drek'thar.
    Grom and Garrosh are a bunch of warmongering barbarians.
    I do believe exceptions to the rule apply, such as in Eitrigg's case.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh, since Blackhand wasn't really in control of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh for sure since he is pretty much just a little child. He kinda reminds me of Joffrey from Game of Thrones lol. Ill stop there since i don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen/read the series yet..
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Blackhand" but only because he was puppet of Gul'dan willingly, and Gul'dan is unquestionable one of most evil characters in history of wow
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    "Blackhand" but only because he was puppet of Gul'dan willingly, and Gul'dan is unquestionable one of most evil characters in history of wow
    I rate him as the single most evil mortal in the Warcraft universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I rate him as the single most evil mortal in the Warcraft universe.
    Gul'dan probably did more evil and bastard things then any other mortals, but theres also kel'thzard, who even as a mortal still brought death and plague to lordearon.

Characters like Gul'dan and K.T are ones easily manipulated by power, and usually end up dead before of it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Gul'dan probably did more evil and bastard things then any other mortals, but theres also kel'thzard, who even as a mortal still brought death and plague to lordearon.

Characters like Gul'dan and K.T are ones easily manipulated by power, and usually end up dead before of it.
    Forgot K.T. existed, definitely became evil, trying to bring the big BL through. Good point with Kel'Thuzad but Gul'Dan tops them all. His actions led to another Burning Legion invasion of Azeroth and destroyed his home planet. Among other things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot K.T. existed, definitely became evil, trying to bring the big BL through. Good point with Kel'Thuzad but Gul'Dan tops them all. His actions led to another Burning Legion invasion of Azeroth and destroyed his home planet. Among other things.
    well Gul'dan played a part in that given he opened the dark portal and manipulated Ner'zhul, but it was Ner'zhul who destroyed his homeworld.

Still I wouldn't have called ner'zhul evil, just fully misguided and in the end desperate.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    well Gul'dan played a part in that given he opened the dark portal and manipulated Ner'zhul, but it was Ner'zhul who destroyed his homeworld.
    True but there is that huge volcano in shadowmoon that he raised.

You seem to forget Azshara, she really is some nasty piece of work, though she hasn't done something that directly affects the surface dwellers in recent times.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Blackhand was just a puppet, a very evil puppet but still not the one orchestrating the whole mess...
    him being a puppet and a figurehead dsnt mean he dsnt know what he is doing

its called manipulation, not mind control
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-11-18 at 12:27 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Garrosh is a giant tool, who's shallow nature, ultra violent intent, ignorence and pride is set to break the horde apart.
    I don't think anybody hates garrosh quite as much as you, Could I please be in the same raid as you when you come to down him? I would be honored to see your reaction when he's killed <3

10+ Year Old Account

In WC3, Kel'Thuzad has at least some redeemable qualities. His loyalty, for one. I can't imagine any qualities in Gul'dan.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    In WC3, Kel'Thuzad has at least some redeemable qualities. His loyalty, for one. I can't imagine any qualities in Gul'dan.
    the only thing Gul'dan ever cared about was power, power, and more power
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted

Is Kel'thuzad really evil? He truly believed that undeath was the salvation. Gul'dan was evil for the joy of it and power.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Is Kel'thuzad really evil? He truly believed that undeath was the salvation. Gul'dan was evil for the joy of it and power.
    undeath......the next stage in human evolution. Am I right?

But yeah, good and evil is just a matter of perspective.
    People dont go around thinking "Dude Im evil! I totally dont deserve to accomplish my goals"

But then it may not matter, war does not determine who is right, only who is left

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    id have to go with garrosh, blackhand (as stated by many people before) was just a pawn for the warlocks of the shadow council to manipulate. garrosh is, for all we know, not being influenced by anything other than his own accord. blackhand was basically told what to by guldan

which raises the question, if guldan had not ran off to seek the tome of sargeras, or hadnt died after he found it, how long would blackhand had stayed in power? would doomhammer have still challenged him? would they have won the 2nd war due to their forces not been basically cut in half due to guldans greed? how would this have played out in warcraft 3?

all those are questions for another thread i believe though

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    . blackhand was basically told what to by guldan
    )
    and he agreed to do what he was told.....
    Not much of a difference in my eyes

Deleted
    most importent option is mising: they are both the same evil....

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    I still say Garrosh has been slowly possessed by Mannoroth, do to you know...making a throne from his skull, and armor from his ...tusk...horn...things.
    Would be interesting if so, could help reintroduce the legion if they decide to go for another TBC style xpac.