Poll: Who is worse?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who is worse Blackhand or Garrosh?

Hey everyone, a lot of players know that both Blackhand and Garrosh are guilty for leading the Horde to the darkness, but who do you think is worse?

Discuss please and thanks for reading.

Garrosh is worse, because he is actually the (hillariously small) brain behind all those things. Blackhand was only a puppet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would like to hear the topic starters oppinion before stating mine further than voting
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    must there be a new thread bout garrosh constantly? we all know whats going to post here, what will be said, and why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    must there be a new thread bout garrosh constantly? we all know whats going to post here, what will be said, and why
    There was no topic about comparsions between Blackhand and Garrosh in term of who lead the Horde to a more darker path ok? so please if you don't have anything useful to add in this topic don't even bother to post thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say Blackhand tbh.
    He was just as aggressive as Garrosh but was even less intelligent and was also a complete tool/puppet of the Shadow Council.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    There was no topic about comparsions between Blackhand and Garrosh in term of who lead the Horde to a more darker path ok? .
    The Blackness! Its so Dark!
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Garrosh is worse, because he is actually the (hillariously small) brain behind all those things. Blackhand was only a puppet.
    We don't know that yet. We need to remember that we only know of 6 of the Sha so far, so there is one remaining. It is also said Garrosh is running some sort of experiments under Org, so perhaps it's the 7th Sha that has come to corrupt Garrosh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    We don't know that yet. We need to remember that we only know of 6 of the Sha so far, so there is one remaining. It is also said Garrosh is running some sort of experiments under Org, so perhaps it's the 7th Sha that has come to corrupt Garrosh.
    Garrosh is a Hellscream, he is already brimming with anger and agression.

If he was infused with the Sha he would just explode
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blackhand was tolerant of the Shadow Council, even if he wasn't aware that they were the Horde's true leaders. He was very supportive of Ner'Zhul's Draenei genocide thing. Went against years of Orcish tradition by allying with the ogres instead of killing them (not so important in the modern Horde but at the time, this was shocking). Supported Gul'Dan when he and the warlocks used foul magic to age orcish children into adults. He even had this done to his own children (Hence why Rend Blackhand looks so old, he should be around Garrosh and Dranosh Saurfang's age.)

All things considered, there is not much information on Blackhand as a character.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Garrosh is a Hellscream, he is already brimming with anger and agression.

If he was infused with the Sha he would just explode
    Fun fact: Rise of the Horde describes the Blackrock and Frostwolf clans to be 'moderate' and also describes the Warsong (as well as the Bonechewers) to be the most violent and war-like of the orcish clans.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still say Garrosh has been slowly possessed by Mannoroth, do to you know...making a throne from his skull, and armor from his ...tusk...horn...things.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'd probably say Blackhand tbh.
    He was just as aggressive as Garrosh but was even less intelligent and was also a complete tool/puppet of the Shadow Council.
    This makes Garrosh the worse of the two IMO, as far as we know (Old gods or demons notwithstanding), Garrosh knows what he's doing, which makes him the mastermind (Using the term loosely) of everything the horde is doing now, Blackhand was just a puppet, a very evil puppet but still not the one orchestrating the whole mess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question.

Blackhand was a puppet, who's strings were pulled by gul'dan, the most evil bastard orc that ever lived.

Garrosh is a giant tool, who's shallow nature, ultra violent intent, ignorence and pride is set to break the horde apart.

I'll simply put Garrosh, because well blackhand was just as bad, at the time of it the first horde was also bad, unlike the horde now which isn't meant to be bad, making Garrosh worse for it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what we need? A novel covering the events of the First War. We have Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal for the second war and various sources for the Third. Good way to put Blackhand's character out there and also a fair excuse to chuck in a few more bits about Lothar for the Alliance fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    You know what we need? A novel covering the events of the First War. We have Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal for the second war and various sources for the Third. Good way to put Blackhand's character out there and also a fair excuse to chuck in a few more bits about Lothar for the Alliance fans.
    Thing is, The Last Guardian already does this but in a roundabout way.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 03:14 PM ----------

Garrosh, because he's in control of his own actions where as Blackhand, while a bad person, was just a puppet of the Shadow Council and Gul'dan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Thing is, The Last Guardian already does this but in a roundabout way.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 03:14 PM ----------

Garrosh, because he's in control of his own actions where as Blackhand, while a bad person, was just a puppet of the Shadow Council and Gul'dan.
    That's what I mean, though, a far more direct view on the events.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that I don't think there's enough to put into a book that hasn't already been covered and compared to the others WC1's story was never as large.
    It would be nice, but it seems highly unlikely given content of the First War.

That's what I mean, though, a far more direct view on the events.
    I think all the important bits have been hit on already though. I think a direct WC 1 novelization would be redundant with the information already presented by The Last Guardian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    The problem is that I don't think there's enough to put into a book that hasn't already been covered and compared to the others WC1's story was never as large.
    It would be nice, but it seems highly unlikely given content of the First War.
    Aye, you're probably right. A man can dream!

Blackhand. Garrosh is Napoleon. Like it or not, Napoleon wasn't "evil", but misguided Nationalism and a sense of pride that only came from dominating others simply doesn't work.
    Fun fact: Rise of the Horde describes the Blackrock and Frostwolf clans to be 'moderate' and also describes the Warsong (as well as the Bonechewers) to be the most violent and war-like of the orcish clans.
    As hard as that may seem to believe it is true. The wisest and most likable orcs in WoW are Blackrock and Frostwolf Orcs. Saurfang, Eitrigg, Thrall and Drek'thar.
    Grom and Garrosh are a bunch of warmongering barbarians.