Question AH addon for 20k g daily - anyone else bought?

Just wanted to get some insight ( see if anyones else has got one ) for the Auction House Addon that they released ( i'm guessing a little bit ago ).

Our guild has been trying to supplement the costs of our daily raids with a little bit of an advantage.
    I came across this video about new world of warcraft addons

In their article section I took a clip out of the FAQ:
    "The 5 current strategies included are Gathering, Grinding/Farming, Crafting, Auction House Playing, and Dailies. This is 95% of all gold making strategies used by the WoW community, so almost nothing is left out.

The addon intelligently studies your server’s economy and shows you things like:
    - Exactly what strategy will make you the most money
    - What item will make you the most money based on its calculations
    - The best way to get that item by giving you things like, optimized gathering routes or hot farming locations."

We're going to be getting this for me and another guildy, I just wanted to get some second opinions maybe even help with setting it up ( we're only a 6 man (girl) ) none of us are very good at setting anything up rly :/

If anyone could drop some tips for the setup would be appreciated !!!!
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-11-17 at 07:23 PM. Reason: removing links/info

I believe it is against the the ToU to charge money for addons. I wouldn't trust anything like this.

There are plenty of free guides and addons that allow you to make 20k gold per day from the auction house, also paid for addons are against the rules.

$40 for an addon? Sounds like a scam to me. Site reads like a scam too. Plus the impossibility of any kind of effective copy protection on this addon and the fact that it is against Blizz's ToU to profit from addons means i would just wait for the free version.

Against the ToS to charge money for addons.

Also that addon will do nothing you can't do without it. Go research TradeSkillMaster and check out this site: http://stormspire.net/forum.php

You don't need to buy any addon to make 20k a day. It's really not that hard.

JC - ghost ore shuffle - I make 4-10k a day selling gems.

BS - I buy lots of cheap ore off the AH that as obviously botted. I make lots of bars. I sell lots of bars on the AH and send lots of bars to my 3 Transmuters. I also will make the level 85 ghost iron bar gear for each slot and proc some blue items. I sell the blue items for 200+ each. I sell 10+ blue items every day netting me 2k+ a day just from that. All green armor is sent to one of my enchanters.

3x Transmuters - take the ghost irn bars the BS sent and transmute into trillum bars. Proc extra trillium bars. Sell trillium bars and use 6 a day to make 3+ of those bars that the name is escaping me right now. Transmuted bars + trillium bars = 2-3k a day.

3x enchanters to make 3x sha crystals. Taking green BS and LW gear and DE. Sell mats and/or make enchants. Crystals + mats + enchants = 1,5-2k a day.

LW - buy cheap leather off the AH and make leather armor for every slot. Sell blues on AH for 200+ and send greens to one of the enchanters to DE. Make 1k+ a day selling blues.

2x scribes making 2x darkmoon cards + random glyphs = 2k+ a day

Tailor - haven't bother much with this one.

see how easy it is to make gold??

A visit to the Undermine Journal will show you what's what for your economy

I'm sorry, but (looking at your post history) this smells like not-so-well-hidden advertising, which is not allowed here.
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

This is against the TOS and discussion of it is not allowed here.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee Venara