DPS Warrior Looking for tight-knit solid raiding guild (application inside)

Greetings,

I'm currently searching for a good solid raiding guild that is close and tight knit, but also wants to progress and enjoy this game. I've been playing since launch and I try to keep up to date with as much game content as I can.

Below is an application that I submitted recently to a guild that I was trying to apply for. I don't think they want me, but I figure I can use this short application to let you all know a little about me. If you want to know anything else about my play style, or anything of that nature please feel free to respond

Arms Warrior Theorycraft:

Okay so being arms, there are certain stat priorities that must be followed. Since critical strikes give us enrage (which in turn increases our damage output) we need to gem for as much critical strike as possible. Currently I'm sitting at around 19-20% as Arms which is pretty good, but I'm anticipating a feral druid or monk which ups that to 25%. Hit and Expertise Cap are imperative (7.5% for both), followed by mastery and haste pulling up the rear as our least important stats. I use 300 Strength food to maximize output along with Winter's Bite Flask and Mogu power potion.

Rotation Priority as Arms Warrior - Single Target: Colossus Smash > Mortal Strike > Overpower > Slam > Heroic Strike (or cleave depending on encounter) > Battle Shout

Rotation Priority as Arms Warrior - Two Targets: Sweeping Strikes > Single Target Rotation (alternate the Mortal Strikes to keep the deep wounds bleed up)

Rotation Priority as Arms Warrior - Three or more Targets: Thunder Clap > Sweeping Strikes > Bladestorm or Dragon's Roar > Whirlwind > Single Target Rotation (replace Heroic Strikes with Cleave)

Our damage output again relies on enrage, but the pinnacle is that Colossus Smash. Due to the damage increase it allows, it is imperative to shell out as many abilities as possible to maximize damage output. However, if there is a Sudden Death proc, we must be aware of not overlapping these, as it's a complete waste.

Rage Generation - depending on raid damage taken, I will vary between Battle Stance and Berserker Stance. Typically I'll stay in Battle Stance, but I've seen some fights (Elegon, some Heart of Fear encounters) I think it would be more optimal to use Berserker Stance to generate more rage.

Enrage - okay so enrage is procced off of Mortal Strike and Colossus Smash crits. Due to that it is very possible to enrage multiple times during an encounter without ever using Berserker Rage. However, overlapping Berserker Rage while enrage is still active is a complete waste. We have to time it right, so that when the enrage is over, we then pop our berserker rage to keep that enrage active. I consider berseker rage as one of my cooldowns, albeit a smaller cooldown one that can be used multiple times during the encounter.

Fury Warrior Theorycraft:

So Fury seems to be the higher ouputting spec at the moment. With single minded fury having a slight advantage. Stat priorities are the same as Arms with crit taking an advantage over strength. Now as far as hit and expertise are concerned, I'm aiming at taking hit to about 8 to 8.2% to increase white hit damage output, but that will wait til I have sufficient weapons for single minded fury.

Mainhand Enchant - Dancing Steel

Offhand Enchant - Windsong

Food/flask/potions remain the same as Arms as well.

Rotation Priority as Fury Warrior - Single Target: Colossus Smash > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Wild Strike > Heroic Strike (+80 Rage) > Battle Shout

Rotation Priority as Fury Warrior - Two Targets: Colossus Smash > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Wild Strike > Cleave > Battle Shout

Rotation Priority as Fury Warrior - Multi Target: Whirlwind > Raging Blow (when 3 stacks hit) > Cleave > Single Target Rotation

Enrage principle is the same as Arms warriors, we have to time the enrages properly and use them only when they aren't overlapping to avoid wastes of enrage. Colossus Smash ouput also maintains the same priority; we need to shell out as many abilities during that uptime as possible.
    Why Sacrifice:

I want to join Sacrifice because I think I can make a positive difference in this guild. I want to increase my own skill as a player and increase guild progression as well. I want to raid more and enjoy progression with a good group of players that desire the same. I've talked to Blindrage a lot (I asked quite a few questions) and I feel like this guild would be a good fit for me.
    Raiding History:

Experiences: Vanilla WoW (Role - Main Tank)

MC - Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Barron Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulferon Harbringer, Golemagg the Incinerater, Majordomo Executus,

Ragnaros

BWL - Razorgore the Untamed, Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, Broodlord Lashlayer, Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor, Chromaggus, Nefarian

AQ40 - Skeram, The Three Amigos (my names for Vem, Yauj, and Kri), Sartura, Fankriss, Viscidus, Princess Huhuran, Vek'lor and Vek'nilash, Ouro

the Sandworm, C-Thun

Naxx40 - Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean, Loatheb, Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the

Harvester, The Four Horsemen, Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth, Thaddius, Sapphiron, Kel'thuzad

Also:

AQ 20 - Kurinnaxx, General Rajaxx, Moam, Buru the Gorger, Ayamiss the Hunter, Ossirian the Unscarred

Onyxia's Lair - Onyxia

Upper Blackrock Spire - Pyroguard Emberseer, Flamewreath, Jed Runewatcher, Goraluk Anvilcrack, Gyth and Rend Blackhand, The Beast, Lord

Valthalak, General Drakkisath

Zul'gurub - Jeklik, Venoxis, Mar'li, Thekal, Arlokk, Hakkar the Soulflayer

Experiences: TBC (Role - Arms/Fury Warrior)

Serpentshrine Cavern - Hydros the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Fathom Lord Karathress, Leothoras the Blind (I hated him), Lady Vashj

Tempest Keep - Solarion, Alar, Void Reaver, Kael'thas Sunstrider

Mount Hyjal - Rage Winterchill (arguably the easiest boss in all of WoW lol), Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgolar, Archimonde

Black Temple - High Warlord Najentus ("Use the Damn Spine!!!!"), Supremus, Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, Reliquary of

Souls, Mother Shahraz, The Illidari Council (Gathios, Zerevor, Malande, Veras Darkshadow), Illidan Stormrage

Sunwell Plateau - Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, The Eredar Twins (Sacrolash and Alythess, Muru, Kil'Jaeden

Experiences: Wrath of the Lich King (Role - Arms/Fury Warrior)

Heroic Naxx: Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean, Loatheb, Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the

Harvester, The Four Horsemen, Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth, Thaddius, Sapphiron, Kel'thuzad

Heroic EOE: Malygos

Heroic OS: Sartharion, Sartharion + 1 Drake, Sartharion + 2 Drakes, Sartharion + 3 Drakes

Ulduar: Flame Leviathan, Ignis the Furnace Master, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, The Assembly of Iron, Kologarn, Auriaya, Mimiron, Freya,

Thorim, Hodir, General Vezax, Yogg-Saron

*Long Break from wow due to military stuff* raided intermittingly during Trial of the Grand Crusader and Onyxia's Lair, but other than that there wasn't much*

Experiences: Cataclysm (raiding during the intial raiding of Cataclysm is non existent - PCS'd [permanent change of station] to Hawaii, and was unable to raid due to work and army related stuff)

Firelands - Beth'tilac, Lord Rhyolith, Alysrazor, Shannox, Baleroc, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros (Alysrazor through Ragnaros I have experience with as a healer on my wifes's druid)

Dragon Soul - Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, Hagara the Stormbinder, Ultraxion, Warmaster Blackhorn, Spine of Deathwing, Madness of Deathwing

Experiences: Mists of Pandaria (Role - Arms/Fury Warrior)

Mogu'shan Vaults - The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed, Gara'jal the Spiritbinder, The Spirit Kings, Elegon, Will of the Emperor
    Mogu'shan Vaults (Heroic) - The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed

Heart of Fear -Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak, Garalon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak

During Vanilla World of Warcraft, I was a raid leader and DPS officer. I was in charge of organizing the strategies, and ensuring dps were doing what they were supposed to be doing. After vanilla, I took a back seat and stepped down from raid leader to become strictly a melee dps officer. I analyzed damage done on boss fights, and helped our melee dps get better by showing them different rotations and situations/spell cooldowns/priorities that they could use to increase output. Over the past few years, I've taken a much smaller back seat to the raiding side of world of warcraft. After I joined the military, I was unable to raid as much as I'd like to. But over the past 2 years, I've been able (due to work and the military thing slowing down a lot) to raid much more and play this game much more I've gotten to experience almost all that Mists has, and it's definetly been awesome so far. Hoping if accepted that I can share the progression experiences with you folks

Guild History:

Scilla - Ascended (not to be confused with <The Ascension> 2004-2009 (took a small break from WoW, and was unable to raid after that for a short while)
    Skullcrusher - <Beatdown Brigade> 2009-2011 (Left due to guild falling apart)
    Tichondrius - <Old Guard> 2011-Present (Left due to not being able to make raid times)

Computer:
    CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 Clocked at 3.4 (will be buying a new one soon)
    RAM - Corsair Vengeance low profile 16GB
    Operating System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
    GPU - 2 XFX Radeon HD 6950

Again folks if you have any questions, please feel free to either contact me at Timmy#1869 or reply via this post Thanks for reading! Also, apparently I can't post my armory link or my logs until I've posted "a few times" so I'll see what I can do concerning that.

to the toppy top

Send us an application we'd like some more people with experience especially ones who can relate to Vanilla & BC

twnah | guildlaunch | com

Hello it looks good. We have a high need for a DPS - Warr. Here is the schpill.

A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 2/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all classes!

High need:

FuryWarr
    EleSham
    Rogue
    RetPally
    BMHunter
    Feral
    RDruid
    HPally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Server: Zul'Jin

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment

You are just the man we are looking for

Guild: Likes it Rough
    Server: Gorgonnash (PvP) Los Angeles (PST Server time)
    Faction: Alliance
    Website: https://likesitrough.guildlaunch.com (Apply to Guild - Online Application)

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
    Tues: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Wed: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Thur: 5:00pm-8:00pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
    10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
    10m Heart of Fear 2/6 Normal

Who is Likes it Rough:
    Likes it Rough is a progression-focused 10-man raiding guild situated on Gorgonnash.

We are a tight knit group of friends who broke off from a 25 man guild to start our own 10 man. 8 Bosses down in just our first week as a guild.

Many of our members have been raiding since vanilla and BC, and will be raiding for some time to come.

What is Likes it Rough looking for:
    Likes it Rough is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
    Elemental Shaman
    DPS Warrior

Loot Distribution:
    Likes it Rough uses a Loot Council system.

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.
    Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.

Officers: CyberChicken, Malirris, Dímas (alt+0237)
    BattleTag: CyberChicken#1437/Badkarma#1664

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by Ragetacular; 2012-11-16 at 11:24 PM.

Sent you a RealID friend request

Hello I'm wondering if you are still interested in transferring to a new guild?

My guild Evocati is on the Zul'jin server, horde side. We are looking for some skilled DPS for 25's. Our guild is currently 1/6 heroic MSV and 2/6 Heart of Fear. We only raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-11:30 EST) and since our time in raid is short our goal is to progress seriously on a limited schedule.

We're looking for a DPS that is going to take care of themselves and be motivated to do exceptionally so in a 25m environment we don't have to worry or carry, just play our best and be able to trust the 24 people next to us to do the same. From the looks of this "short" application, you've got the right idea m8.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, add me on realid [email protected] and we can talk further! I'll also throw out an invite when I get back home to my client, since I'm very interested in talking to you. Hope we can chat soon and I'm not too late!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.