10+ Year Old Account
    Games that have stolen hours upon hours of my life

- Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction / Median
    - World of Warcraft
    - Mass Effect 1-3
    - Resident Evil 4
    - Silent Hill 1-3

No Jedi Outcast? What's up with that?

People saying WoW have got to be joking...It isn't even the greatest MMO on the market CURRENTLY. I can think of five MMOs I would rather play than WoW.

That really is a tough choice though...Maybe Civ or KOTOR...hell maybe even Starcraft or Diablo2.

Deleted
    Not the greatest, just my personal favourites:

WoW
    Morrowind
    Skyrim
    Final Fantasy X
    Knights of the Old Republic
    Fable: The Lost Chapters
    Assassin's Creed 2 and follow-ups
    Halo series
    Dawn of War
    Starcraft
    Warcraft 3
    The Walking Dead
    Sleeping Dogs

Resident Evil
    World of Warcraft
    Fallout 3

To all the people just posting a list in this thread: Your vote will not be counted unless you go to http://games.thomasmadsen.net/ and select exacly 10 games to vote for.

I know some people haven't done that cause atleast one of the games mentioned still haven't recieved any votes.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-11-26 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    People saying WoW have got to be joking...It isn't even the greatest MMO on the market CURRENTLY. I can think of five MMOs I would rather play than WoW.

That really is a tough choice though...Maybe Civ or KOTOR...hell maybe even Starcraft or Diablo2.
    which one? your failed tortanic? lol.
    wow is the most successful mmo of all times, and the only one that really made the genre mainstream. how can somebody not put it into a top videogames of all times list is beyond me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    No Jedi Outcast? What's up with that?
    Yeah, agreed, it should be there, along with the second game too.

world of warcraft
    warcraft 3
    league of legends

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post

Your fanboi is showing. You might want to get that looked at.

OT: Diablo 2, Mass Effect series, WoW, TF2

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to say Vanilla and BC WoW. I literally can't play another MMO just because of how good they are, they just set my expectations too high and just can't get into another MMO. Those days are gone but I can't move on to another MMO just because of how amazing it was.
    Hey everyone

If I were to pick based on the amount of time I have spent on a game, WoW would win by a significant margin.

However, if I were to pick based on the games I enjoyed the most it would probably be some of the good old PS1 titles like Crash Bandicoot (god I loved this series back in the day) and Tekken 2. Oh and the old Pokemon games on my good old brick of a gameboy, those things made my childhood disappear...

I've never really enjoyed games as much as I did back then since I started playing on the PC, yet I can't seem to get back into console gaming either. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Age of empires.
    Starcraft.
    LoL.
    Doom.
    Last edited by barackopala; 2012-11-26 at 01:17 AM.

To the OP, as i've already said, the majority of people firstly don't realise that you have to vote on the website (by the fact they are still listing their favourite games) and you did it in such a way that the list of games on your website is too incomplete. I realise how you have done it now but didn't vote since it won't let me vote less than 10 and the games I would vote for are not on your list.

This thread will simply live on because of people posting their favourite games.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    To the OP, as i've already said, the majority of people firstly don't realise that you have to vote on the website (by the fact they are still listing their favourite games)
    You are wrong, the majority of people have voted on the site. By far more people have voted on the site then have posted in this thread.

Many of the people posting in this thread have also voted on the site, there's nothing wrong with saying what you voted for, it just have no influence on the voting.

I don't see any other way I could have done it, and I did ask for suggestions right from the start.
    Only thing I could think of is to make a list of ALL games, an impossible and pointless task. Or have the nomination running for a very long time, which would make people forget all about it.

No list could possible include everything or be voted on by everyone. And without those things any lists are bound to be inacurate in some way.
    This list was a way to ask the people at MMO-Champion what they thought and compare it to the list CNN/Times made.

I don't have the means to ask all the people on this site either, only the ones who check the Video Games forum.

So that's what this list is; A list nominated and voted by people in the Video Game forum on MMO-Champion.

PS: Voting still open at http://games.thomasmadsen.net/. You have to vote for exactly 10 games for your vote to count.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-11-26 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Dragon age: Origins
    The quest for the sacred ashes especially.

Deleted
    Just referring to computer games and not video games in general I think my list would pretty much consist of only online titles, which I enjoyed playing over a long period of time like :

World of Warcraft, Counter Strike (5.2-1.6), Diablo2(LoD), Warcraft, Starcraft, DotA(2) etc.

I think playing with friends is awesome and always kept me playing longer. Although I do really enjoy a single player game from time to time. You are more caught up in a single player game and forget your surroundings when you are totally soaked in it, but it will never give you the same satisfaction as playing a (competitve) game with your friends and you are wining or really having a good time (e.g. Raiding and downing bosses ).

Baldurs Gate 2: Shadows of Amn!

Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans
    Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness
    Baldurs Gate
    Baldurs Gate 2
    Icewind Dale
    Icewind Dale 2
    Mass effect
    Mass effect 2
    Kotor
    Rift
    Final Fantasy 6
    Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 3
    Chronotrigger
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-11-26 at 03:47 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -