Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    dungeons and dragons gold box series(pools of radiance,curse of azure bonds,secret of the silver blades, and pools of darkness)

Deleted
    No Final Fantasy, no Kingdom Hearts, no Metal Gear Solid.

Excuse me while I submit that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Age of Empires 1&2
    Most of Command and Conquer series
    Borderlands
    Duke Nukem 3d
    Wolfenstein 3d

Deleted
    - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    - MAFIA: City of Lost Heaven
    - Dragon Age: Origins
    - DeusEx
    - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

leisure suit larry, space quest, warcraft 2, 11th hour

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vav View Post
    Well the thread says Computer Games unfortunately, so alot of those are kind of invalid . BUT I must say... I agree with alot of your list in general. Specifically, the pokemon, goldeneye, metal gear solids
    My GF pointed that out to me, however I come from the UK, and 'computer games' does apply to consoles as well, at least where I'm from

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    My GF pointed that out to me, however I come from the UK, and 'computer games' does apply to consoles as well, at least where I'm from
    Yes, consol games counts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best in general is Diablo 2, best for me was Warcraft3, specially since dota and wow are its childs
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Zork
    System Shock
    Command & Conquer
    Thief: The Dark Project

Deleted
    Diablo II even with it's problems

Deleted
    Went to add my personal favourites.

....they were *all* already there.

Considering it is top 100 computer games, I am surprised to not see games like Bastion, Torchlight, VVVVVV, Dungeon Defenders, and of course the giant League of Legends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how console games are allowed on the list (a described at the end of the OP)...And anyway, I have them all downloaded on my computer anyway.

Here's my list; rated like Craakar did in his post on the first page.

Final Fantasy VII - 8/10
    Final Fantasy VI - 9/10
    Legend of Dragoon - 9/10
    Legend of Legaia - 7/10
    Zelda: A Link to the Past - 8/10
    Panzer Dragoon Orta - 9/10
    Breath of Fire - 8/10
    Magic the Gathering: Battleground - 7/10 (don't ask why, I just loved that game)
    Xanadu - 10/10 (old school bitches)
    Xenogears - 10/10
    Crono Trigger - 8/10
    Crono Cross - 8/10
    Crash Team Racing - 7/10
    Super Mario Kart - 9/10
    Crash Bandicoot - 8/10
    Baldur's Gate - 8/10
    Badur's Gate 2 - 9/10
    Age of Empires 2 - 10/10
    Sim City 2000 - 7/10
    Kindoms Under Fire - 10/10
    Kindoms Under Fire: Crusaders - 10/10

Note: I rated the games in my opinion due to thier gameplay and storyline. Graphics has always been the least of my concerns when playing video games; unless they are choppy as hell to where you can't play them without getting a headache (which is why none of the Spyro games are on here...).

If I was to put newer games on here (which I don't believe that they should be since most new games in my opinion are just rehashes of older one) I would put:

League of Legends - 7/10 (only because it was the first MOBA game that wasn't a COMPLETE rip off of DOTA)
    SMITE - 8/10 (only MOBA game that actually tries to redifine the genre and is a fucking blast to play)
    Plants vs Zombies - 7/10 (sometimes just plain old brain-dead entertainment is all you need)
    XCOM - 9/10 (rehash of thier original game that goes beyond what the first one did; Tactical RPGs at thier finest)
    Final Fantasy Tactics - 10/10 (Ogre Battle did it first, FFT did it better)
    Last edited by ShamanTankFTW; 2012-11-19 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Added newer games on the list for the whiners...

Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    No Final Fantasy, no Kingdom Hearts, no Metal Gear Solid.

Excuse me while I submit that shit.
    Forgive me if someone else beat me to it--but this is a thread specifically for computer games so that's why they didn't put them there.

On topic:

I think sid meier's alpha centauri was amazing for its time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    Forgive me if someone else beat me to it--but this is a thread specifically for computer games so that's why they didn't put them there.

On topic:

I think sid meier's alpha centauri was amazing for its time.
    No Sir, forgive me.
    OP says console games are allowed, and where I come from computer games encompass everything that is a digital game.
    And they have been added.

Nearly added Guild wars 2 to my list, but log on, had a great time with some friends, some of the best content in any wow along with probably its best combat system, then a new event gets added to the game and pretty much crashes the sever, So instead of posting it as one of the greatest games, maybe ill wait for a thread with games with the most potential

Baldurs Gate
    Spellforce
    Dragon Age (Yes all of them have more than one part.)

RPG : World of Warcraft, Diablo 2, Zelda : Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy 9, Shenmue, Pokemon Gold, Skyrim, Wonderboy in Monster World.
    RTS : Warcraft 3, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 2
    Racing : Gran Turismo 4, Sega Rally, Grand Prix Legends, Colin Mcrae : Dirt 2, Rfactor.
    Shooting/Action : GoldenEye, Halflife, Crysis, Medal of Honor : Allied Assualt, Unreal Tournament, Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei,
    Fighting : Street Fighter 2 : Champion Edition, Virtua Fighter 2, Soul Calibur
    Platform : Mario 64, Sonic 2, Tomb Raider, New Super Mario Bros

There are just too many games to list, I would change my mind on a weekly basis and could never choose a top 10 that would stick!
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-11-19 at 03:40 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Wow
    Carmageddon 1 & 2
    Monkey Island Series
    BF2
    Grand Prix 2
    Assassin's Creed

I still think that the best game inn the world is Warcraft 3.

...what? You may think, but I'll elaborate for you!

Warcraft 3, inn itself with its addet exspansion, and further improvements to battle.net, E-sports scene, etc was epic.

But what really makes it stand out it was what the community did for the game, something Blizzard surely couldent have forseen when they launched the game as an RTS.

1. Tower Defense games. Come on, so many variations of maps from Warcraft 3, witch led to many other different tower games and whatnot. Most popular is prolly Plants vs Zombies.

2. DOTA. Vi sitta her i venten och spilla litta Dota (did I get the swedish langue right ?). While I personally never liked DOTA, LOL etc, you haft to have lived under a rock not to see what DOTA did to gaming industry, a hole new genre of game.

3. They broke with the traditional RTS rules, build a base and win, by adding good story, and hero characters. And ofcourse it was the stepping-stone to WoW.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO