Thread: Paypal Payment

Deleted

Paypal Payment

Hello.

So, has anyone ever purchased a subscription via PayPal and if so, how long did it take for you to get billed? The website said it takes approximately 1 hour, but it's been 5-6 already and I still haven't been charged, nor do I have subscriber status.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a similar question. i have a paypal account, but no balance in the actual "account". i do have a paypal smart connect credit line, but at the cartel market, it doesnt give me the option of selecting the "paypal smart connect", so im kinda leery to use it.

and if paypal is taking the funds out of somewhere other than your account balance, it can take a while. takes 3 days for my payment to get "processed" from my bank to my smart connect bill...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    i have a similar question. i have a paypal account, but no balance in the actual "account". i do have a paypal smart connect credit line, but at the cartel market, it doesnt give me the option of selecting the "paypal smart connect", so im kinda leery to use it.

and if paypal is taking the funds out of somewhere other than your account balance, it can take a while. takes 3 days for my payment to get "processed" from my bank to my smart connect bill...
    Meh.. that kind of sucks. Every other purchase I've made through PayPal has gone through instantly despite it having to charge my card because I had 0 balance. Besides, I'd rather not add account balance since I have no certainty the payment will even go through. I'll probably give it a day or two, then cancel it from my Paypal account.