Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Any Civ game works good with mouse, speed isn't a factor since you have infinite time to finish your turn.

any puzzle / adventure game

10+ Year Old Account
    Plants vs Zombies if you like those.

Deleted
    Get the new xcom, its turn based so you will never be too shlow

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW PvE.

Seriously, clicking isn't *that* bad, you could get away with it for anything PvE and not hardcore.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Magic: The Gathering fan? You can play Duels of the Planeswalker
    or if you happen to be both a fan and a more advanced player, magic the gathering online, and draft the shit out of it

get a mouse with some extra buttons and you can play pretty much anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly sure most PC Games at a non-competitive pace could be played with 1 hand. Console games probably require both hands and if you want to play competitive you'd need both hands, but yeah..Lots of point and clicks, RTS's, and how easy WoW is, should only require 1 hand. It's even easier with hotkeys/keybinds. But yeah, that's if you wanna play at a casual, slow, steady pace. Rather than a Pro-Pace. Also if you could afford a mouse with a couple of buttons (say one of the cheaper razers for example) that'll help you out for sure.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2012-11-18 at 01:31 PM.
    Howay the lads!

Heroes of Might and Magic. First of all, amazing game - can play it for hours. And second; its playable with only your mouse!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

NEStalgia. It's free and pleasantly retro. Combat is turn based and you can point-and-click to decide all your actions. You can't move your character/party on the overworld with the mouse but you never need to use mouse and keyboard together at the same time. So it means the one-handed criteria. And you asked for an RPG. So. Yeah.

This will probably sum it up enough for you to figure out if it would be something you would be into or not. Either way, I hope you feel better soon!

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Civilization 5, Crusader kings or XCOM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    So unfortunately I have fractured my wrist. This ofcourse leaves me in a tight situation, off work, and with loads of spare time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for mouse only games? Some sort of RPG or something, I have a razer naga so I suppose at a stretch I could play something with a little more than a couple buttons required.

Any suggestions apreciated, really bored here!
    LOL after reading the Thread title all i can imagine the Meme with Mr Bean's face going like: "If you know what i mean".

The oldschool Final Fantasies can be played with 1 hand easily. Also Tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Company of Heroes, if you like RTS and the WW2 theme.

Or Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, bascially the same game (by the same people) if you want a more fantasy feel.

'To me my brothers!'

EDIT: Both are dirt cheap these days.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Get the new xcom, its turn based so you will never be too shlow
    Yeah pretty much any turn-based game will do (I like Battle for Wesnoth), and as others have said, there's a bunch of things in WoW that I do with just one hand. There's a bunch of things I can do with either left OR right..

10+ Year Old Account
    Runescape!

I have a friend that has no left hand. He plays xbox and playstation and world of warrcraft. Some of his methods look silly, but he's one of the best gamers I know.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Torchlight 2 comes to mind. Can focus solely on 2-3 skills and crush entire screens of baddies.

Diablo 3 has fewer skills but you likely will have to hit more skills in a timely manner at upper difficulties. Esp. if not over geared. That is far less prevelanet in Torchlight 2.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown
    FTL: Faster Than Light
    Airmech
    League of Legends
    Vindictus
    Guild Wars 2

All are pretty low on required key-presses overall.
    FLT and X-Com are both great games and are more or less turn based (especially since you can pause FTL and make moves to be completed when you resume) should be super easy with just a mouse.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Point and click andventure games, obviously.
    TBS games, like HoMM or Disciples.
    Some DS games I guess. The stylus controls are fit perfectly for emulation on PC.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.