Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Diablo 3, Dragon Age: Origins.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    ANY Call of Duty game.
    Out of curiosity, how would this work? Bind all the movement, crouch/prone and equipment keys to spots on the Naga?

Anyway, adding to the list of games you could probably play onehanded: Magicka should be fine, at least with Naga binds. Put the elements, the AoE modifier (shift + right click is "cast in an area" iirc) and the spell button (space) where you're comfortable with them and you're golden. Game is click-to-move.

Oh, and Nimbus. Fun little game, that one. And simple controls if you can either bind them to your mouse somehow or get used to pressing movement keys with your mouse hand.

Deleted
    Japanese ero games. They're meant to be played that way too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Japanese ero games. They're meant to be played that way too.
    You still need the other hand for some other... stuff... >.>

Deleted
    Any RTS offline, limited to low leagues in multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend Pendulo adventures, Runaway or Yesterday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hmm that's very true... And to think i that finally had a good idea. Shame on me!

D3

Left click
    Right click
    Scroll up (1)
    Scroll down (2)

and you need 2 more buttons so if you have a gaming mouse you wont have any issues.

Deleted
    you could buy a naga

Just out of curiosity to those who mentioned Call of duty, how do you make this work with just a mouse, even if said mouse is a razer Naga?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    WoW PvE.

Seriously, clicking isn't *that* bad, you could get away with it for anything PvE and not hardcore.
    Seriously, clicking is that bad.

If you had to control everything with the mouse it would be even worse. Click to walk while clicking abilities :s

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Just out of curiosity to those who mentioned Call of duty, how do you make this work with just a mouse, even if said mouse is a razer Naga?
    Yeah, I'm wondering about the same thing. I kinda see how you can camp with only using the mouse. Not an option in BO2 though, to small maps imo. Maybe on some of the larger MW2 maps? Or even WaW.

But BO2 is all about rushing and playing the objective for the game mode (Capturing flags in domination, gett he HQ at Headquarters), do that with no movement and you'll get a score of 200-500 in a match, while the others lay around 3-6k.

GL!

Find some fun clicky clicky game, lots of awesome suggestions here!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    When my hand was broken, I finished Gothic 2 (no expansion- hate it) - was awesome. It even forced me to learn a fluid combat style rather than a rushed one with animation interrupts. Turned out to be even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Medieval 2: Total War and you will be able to play it for the rest of your life.

And if you get bored of the grand campaign (impossible) there is a MASSIVE modding community.

15+ Year Old Account
    i still managed to play wow when i fractured my wrist, having a naga certainly helped, although only for short amounts of time, raising the chair up to keep your bad arm level with the keyboard helps!

unfortunately (well...) when I had the fractured wrist I also had a whole load of cracked and broken ribs (well nearly all of them were one or the other) so breathing was hard, so I spent most of the time in bed! was one way to go from the start to at the time current episode of bleach in one go =p

Deleted
    RPG - Baldur's Gate (+sequels). Can be paused at any time. Great game also. Or Planescape/Icewind Dale (same engine).
    Turn based strategies - Civ5, Heroes of Might and Magic... Mostly mouse controlled, you can take your time and do things slowly.
    Point and click adventures - again, plenty of time to do stuff.
    Chess, Minesweeper or other logical games, you could try hidden object / puzzle games as well. It might look stupid, but its kinda fun.

Or you can go out with some friends .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    No problems, play Sengoku Rance! "I came for the hentai, i stayed for the gameplay"
    Pretty damn nice turn based strategy tbh.

That aside, i didnt see anyone mention HOARD. You play a dragon and destroy stuff to get gold, while fending of knights and thieves, aswell as kidnapping princesses for ransoms, and much more. Quite fun game, and can be configured to only run with a mouse.

And then theres always "Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive". Its an old game but you can get it from gog.com where they stabilize old games for new systems. Another nice game would be Knights & Merchants, which is an old rts game a bit like settlers.

osu!, rythm clicking game which can be played with either one hand or both hands.

Deleted
    going to add another endorsement to XCOM. You lose nothing (except renaming your soldiers) due to lack of keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Out of curiosity, how would this work? Bind all the movement, crouch/prone and equipment keys to spots on the Naga?
    Was starting off with sarcasm originally.
    Then I remember the modded / pre-programmed controllers that are sold everywhere now where people can just hold one button to prone from running, shoot a full-auto rate with a semi-auto weapon, and control recoil. Press a button combination, and you can change the fire rate of the weapon.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Yeah, I'm wondering about the same thing. I kinda see how you can camp with only using the mouse. Not an option in BO2 though, to small maps imo. Maybe on some of the larger MW2 maps? Or even WaW.
    I've seen more campers in BO(For the 3 weeks I owned the game before getting a full refund.) and MW3 than I ever did in the first MW and MW2. Scared me, actually. Or maybe my luck was just that bad.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yamian View Post
    RPG - Baldur's Gate (+sequels).
    Baldur's Gate reminded me of BALDR Force and BALDR SKY (Both top-down 2D interfaces.)