Deleted

[Movies] Chuck Norris

Hello, I'm sitting here and seeing Walker Texas Ranger, and I want to see some more movies with Chuck. So could you guys please recommend me some movies with Chuck to watch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Delta Force movies and Invasion USA are probably my two favourites (and also the only two I can think of off the top of my head). Haven't watched a Norris movie in a long time though, with the exception of The Expendables.

Deleted
    /bow down before the Chuck

ok you got off the top of my head

The Missing in action series.
    The Delta Force Series
    Good Guys Wear Black
    The Octogon

There off the top of my head
    Best one to watch though is Way of the dragon for the fight scene with him and Bruce lee.

His acting is at best mediocre and often filled with cheesy one liners, but this is what I grew up with and why I love him as an actor, not because he is great, but because he is what he is, cheesy over the top action.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Delta Force movies and Invasion USA are probably my two favourites (and also the only two I can think of off the top of my head). Haven't watched a Norris movie in a long time though, with the exception of The Expendables.
    wouldnt really say it was a Norris movie, Has very little screen time and even fewer lines. more of a cameo role than anything. Bit like in Way of the dragon.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to check out Firewalker. Also had Louis Gossett, Jr. in it. More of an action-comedy. Norris' wooden, cheesy acting actually worked for him in this one.

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    Return of the dragon.

Invasion USA is entertaining...it's like a dumber version of Red Dawn, but still entertaining. Richard Lynch is a great villain. I'd also check out Lone Wolf McQuade(possibly the only movie in history to feature a midget in the role of a Mexican drug cartel kingpin, plus Chuck fights David Carradine) and Code of Silence.

Return of the Dragon too, but that's really a Bruce Lee movie, not a Chuck Norris movie.