i just finished leveling an alt (resto druid), that i will mainly pvp with.
heres some questions i got:
1) any use for nourish in pvp? i read its pretty useless for pve, so that should be even more the case for pvp then? can i remove it from my hotkeys?
2) i read that haste after breakpoints is useless. whats the most important breakpoint at the current pvp gear lvl to go for? for refference: http://theincbear.com/math/resto-haste-breakpoints
3) not rDruid related but: dispelling a frost bomb removes the damage or makes it deal damage sooner?
4) whats use does might of ursoc have? im talking arena. can it be used while silenced, to increase survivability while i cant heal? otherwise i was just thinking to use it together with healthstone to get healthstone to heal for more by using this:
/cast Might of Ursoc
am i missing something or is it a good idea?
5) for arena: heart of the wild or natures virgil? why?
6) what are all the spells in pvp that i can soothe?
7) can you still hibernate ferals and shamans in ghost form?
8) first tier talent? atm im having fun with feline swiftness in random bgs cause it stacks with all ur cat/travel speed increase your boot enchant speed increase and even those 'speed powerups' in bgs. i noticed from looking at armorys from some good rdruids that most of them use displacer beast. i can not really understand why. wild charge seems so much better. half the cooldown and most of the times when you displacer you will have dots on you anyways. yea, the enemys will lose target for a sec but is that really worth it?
guess thats it for now, i bet ill come up with more questions later, tough.