Keeping name while transfering

Hello readers!
    I am going to change server with my main character.
    From Twisting Nether -> Stormscale

Problem:
    Can't keep the same name "Raked"

I have made a few YouTube videoed and would like to still be names Raked on Stormscale.
    I cannot see any (lvl 1-90) named Raked on Stormscale.

Can anyone help me out with this? Should I email blizzard? In that case what email? Or is there another solution?

Thanks for reading and hoping for response!

Best Regards
    Raked

Don't cry like a bitch, when you feel the pain!

You can ticket a GM about the name and they can investigate it for you. If the account that currently has it has been inactive for quite some time, they can flag it for a rename. They will not, however, allow you access to the name if the account is currently being paid for and active.

If it is, you're out of luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone has reserved Raked on Stormscale, you can't use that name when you transfer. Your only bet is to ticket blizzard and ask if they can free the name up. If you're lucky and the name belongs to an inactive account (only blizzard will know if it is inactive) then they will free the name up for you.

Otherwise your only alternative is to use special characters.

All you can do is ticket a gm from your new server and explain your issue, however if the account the char is on is active you are out of luck, in some cases if the account has been inactive for some time a GM may make the name available to you.

Thanks for reply guys! I will try and hope for the best!

Don't cry like a bitch, when you feel the pain!

Stupid idea use á in your named (alt160) then you could photoshop an sombrero and perhaps a mustache on your orc in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    Stupid idea use á in your named (alt160) then you could photoshop an sombrero and perhaps a mustache on your orc in your signature.
    Stereotype much? Bout time someone piped up with some variation of the "be original durr" complaint. If someone wants a name that badly, alt chars are fine. Id rather see Ráked than Xrakedx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Stereotype much? Bout time someone piped up with some variation of the "be original durr" complaint. If someone wants a name that badly, alt chars are fine. Id rather see Ráked than Xrakedx.
    What if I use special characters to indicate slight differences in pronunciation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

As others have said, make a ticket and they might free up the name. Worked for me when I racechanged my druid a while back and wanted my original name(the one I had on my old server, and the one my guildies used to address me anyway) back.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU